Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome
Welcome to New Era! A Roleplaying Site based on the Fiction book series Warriors, by Erin Hunter. This is a place where members can let their creativity flow, meet new friends and have fun! The clans moved to a new territory and have fanned out into different parts of lands, claiming it as their own. And now it’s time for a new generation of warriors to lead the clans on their quest of survival! You can make a character, join a clan and start roleplaying in the threads of that clan! Battle against other clans or tribes and protect your territory from trespassers and pesky twolegs. The possibility is endless at New Era!
Affiliates
Top 100 Feline RPGs Top 50 Warrior Cat RPG's Top 100 Warriors
The Fate of Five Warrior Cats RP TSNv2 - A Semi- Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay Conflicting Rivals AWRP Warrior Cats: Untold Tales Another demon to add to hell [OPEN} Affiliatebutton-1 Another demon to add to hell [OPEN} 10r04ud
Thunderclan
Another demon to add to hell [OPEN} 11v4n86 ________________________________________________________
Another demon to add to hell [OPEN} 25z329w
Riverclan
Another demon to add to hell [OPEN} 2heah6c

Another demon to add to hell [OPEN}

4 posters

:: Bloodclan

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Another demon to add to hell [OPEN} Empty Another demon to add to hell [OPEN}

Post by Sorrel Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:41 pm

Another demon to add to hell [OPEN} Awfep5

A cream tabby walked calmly through the thick ash, pine, and fur trees that covered the tops of the mountains. It took him ages just to climb over the valley, to where he had to fight off some cats around him. His tail lashed behind him as his paws landed calmly on the ground. His devious green eyes gleamed as he smirked so his white teeth gleamed in the bright sun that enveloped the land. However, he knew it wasn't going to be easy to get into a clan like this. He obviously didn't care though as the tom continued walking until he came onto a line of scents. His pink nose twitched was he actually cautiously looked around the area looking for cats. He indeed came from another clan, but most didn't know what it was because they lived underground. This meant his fur was thin and was almost a albino color thanks to the lack of sun he was able to get. Cutthroat didn't mind though, instead he greatly enjoyed the sun himself. The warrior continued walking forward, however what they didn't know was he was murderer, as his crimson claws were hidden in their sheathes, which proves that he doesn't mind attacking anyone that gets on his nerves.
Sorrel
Sorrel
Admin

https://newerarp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Another demon to add to hell [OPEN} Empty Re: Another demon to add to hell [OPEN}

Post by Epic Person Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:22 pm

Mord padded through the forest, the large long haired she-cat opened her jaw and scented the air and scented another cat. A strange cat. A non-Bloodclan cat. Quietly she stalked forward and saw the cream tabby standing inside the border marker. A snarl errupted from deep inside her throat, she stepped out of the shadows. "What are you doing here!?" She demanded hotly stepped closer and unsheathing her black claws.
Epic Person
Epic Person

Back to top Go down

Another demon to add to hell [OPEN} Empty Re: Another demon to add to hell [OPEN}

Post by Sorrel Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:34 pm

The cream tabby ears perked as he heard pawsteps heading his way. He couldn't help but let a bloody smirk spread across his jaws and watched as a she-cat padded forward. She was obviously pissed, and she already had her claws out. It didn't matter to him though as he unsheathed his own crimson hued claws, his green eyes michevious. He crossed over where the scent was coming from and step closer toward the female. "It's looking for a home for innocent little me." The tom almost looked insane was he lifted his paw to touch his chest and began to act innocent. His eyes and boy language though obviously showed that he wasn't.
Sorrel
Sorrel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Person Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:42 pm

ooc;;
Mord means Murder in German. XDD

ic;;
Mord rolled her grey eyes, "C'mon Hotshot. I'll take you to see Massacare." She lifted up her paw and dragged one claw across her neck. "Try anything and I swear I rip out your eyes and shove them down your throat so you can see me tear out your organs!" Then she turned around and skipped away.
Epic Person
Epic Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrel Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:02 pm

[[Oh wow that's cool!]]

The cream tabby tom was honestly a bit surprised she was going to lead him to the leader. He could kill the leader if they were going to be in a meeting, but he wouldn't do that because he had no where else go go. His stripped body walked after her, but he couldn't help but roll his eyes. He had heard that say over maybe a million times, exagerating of course. "Uh-Huh..." Cutthroat acted like he was board as he walked after the she-cat, his neon green eyes tracking her movements.
Sorrel
Sorrel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Person Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:10 pm

ooc;;
yup.

ic;;
" 'Uh-huh' " Mord mocked and padded through the territory. When they walked through the camp entrance Mord spotted Massacare and flicked her tail.
Epic Person
Epic Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Tea-Kat Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:26 pm

Another demon to add to hell [OPEN} Massacre_zps65e7256a

Massacre noticed that Mord had brought someone back to camp with her, "Mord! What is the meaning of this?!" he growled. Massacre hated trespassers on his territory and then Mord brings one back with her. Massacre stood up from his place and walked over to Mord and the newcomer, as he walked over his tail was twitching more than usual. "There had better be a good reason behind this." Massacre hissed.
Tea-Kat
Tea-Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Person Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:33 pm

Mord rolled her grey eyes, "Don't get your fur in a twist Massacare." She replied grumpily, "I found this Hot-Shot on the edge of the territory." She curled her lip in a snarl, "Would you rather have I let him roam around out there and do h*ll knows what or bring him here, where he is out numbered by blood-thirsty killers."
Epic Person
Epic Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Tea-Kat Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:45 pm

Mord always thought things through before doing anything, Massacre shouldn't have misjudged her on this, "You have a point." he replied, "Now what are we supposed to do with you." Massacre growled as he looked at the trespasser, "I'd consult Rapidoxidation about this but I haven't seen her around." he looked back at Mord, "You haven't seen her have you?" he asked with a bit of hope in his voice.
Tea-Kat
Tea-Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Person Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:55 pm

Mord shook her large head, "Nope, haven't seen her around. Wait, I think I saw her heading out into the territory. Hunting." She flicked her tail towards the tom. "But, I think it's safe to safe we put him under guard until Rapidoxidation returns so you to can interigate him fully." The she-cat responded confidantly.
Epic Person
Epic Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Tea-Kat Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:41 pm

Massacre nodded, "Alright, then I want you to watch over him. And if he tries anything funny. Kill him." he turned to leave but the looked back at Mord, "Also Mord, have you had something to eat today?" he asked. Massacre wanted to make sure Mord had her strength up so if it did come to killing him she was going to be at the tip of her power.
Tea-Kat
Tea-Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Person Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:43 pm

Mord nodded, "I ate a big brekfast sir, don't worry, if he tries anything I'll be ready." She assured her leader.
Epic Person
Epic Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Tea-Kat Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:35 pm

Massacre nodded, "Alright, I shouldn't keep misjudging you." he said. Massacre's tail was twitching was impatience, his deputy was out in the forest and we had an enemy in the camp, he padded away from the two and grabbed a piece of fresh-kill. Massacre hadn't anything to eat today and it was about mid day. Massacre chose a small bird to eat.
Tea-Kat
Tea-Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Person Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:45 pm

Mord sat down, her wide grey eyes watching the cream tabby intently. "So, you and I've gotta spend alot of down time together, buddy. So we better get to know each other." She smirked.
Epic Person
Epic Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrel Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:38 pm

Cutthroat almost began to chuckle but held his tongue but by his gaze he was obviously amused. Really? These cats were so paranoid! Well they should be because he was a mass murderer as he would even murder his own kits. He might not look that insane, but he was and didn't care what other cats though about him. He watched what was considered a 'leader' and almost began to mock him in his mind. Nothing showed to this tom that he was worthy whats-so-ever. He could make a better leader than this cat as he would use fear to keep everyone under control. However once the long furred tom left, he turned his gaze back toward the she-cat, letting his familiar bloody smirk spread across his light hued jaws. "So how are you my darling?" The tom purred deep in his chest as he moved close to her, his neon green gaze almost becoming wicked. He had no intention of attacking her, just to cause a little bit of fear.
Sorrel
Sorrel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Person Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm

"Got enough sense to keep you in line," Mord growled threateningly. She wrapped her tail around her paws. Her eyes were as hard as chips of flint and her ivory fangs gleamed as she curled her lip back in a snarl.
Epic Person
Epic Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrel Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:34 pm

The cream tabby pretended to let out a dramatic gasp and placed his paw on his chest and stood taller to make it dramatic. "Now how little old me do something wrong?" The insane tom said through his blood stained jaws as he had unsheathed his claws and they scraped nicely through his fur. A demonic chuckle escaped his jaws as he placed his paw back down on the ground and let a smirk spread over his jaws as his gaze landed on the she-cat. What seemed to appear his gaze now, was nothing other than bloodlust and wanting to cut something open and cause it suffering. He took a step forward, but not as a threat, but it did seem that way. Instead he was testing her, and to see how jumpy was around him.
Sorrel
Sorrel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Person Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Mord sat perfectly still, "Sit down and shut up or so help me I will pin you down and make you sit down and shut up . . . forever." The she-cat snarled unsheathing her claws and fluffing up her tabby fur. Her intense grey eyes shimmered dangerously and her hackles rose. Her whiskers twitched and her nose wrinkled in disgust. What was this tom doing, deep inside the still true kit Mord was frightened to death, was he going to kill her? No, that was stupid, Mord was trained in paw to paw combat. She could be this stupid tom anyway.

Ooc: Got nothin' against you Sorrel, Mord's a little complex and hateful.
Epic Person
Epic Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrel Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:10 pm

[[It's perfectly fine xD]]

The cream tabby burst out laughing, his body shaking with it. He took a couple minutes to recover, but that only lead to more laughing, but soon that turned into a coughing fit thanks to that he was laughing so hard. He raised one of his blood stained paws and wiped the tears that had came from his eyes before clearing his throat and letting the smirk return on his facial features. "You sure are fiesty, but I like them like that." Cutthroat purred as he took a step forward, as casually as possible to see what she would do. He was looking into her eyes now, and deep down he saw fear, which was hilarious to him and he wanted more of it to stop his craving.
Sorrel
Sorrel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Person Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:18 pm

Mord growled and attacked him, aiming to pin him down. "SHUT THE H*LL UP." She growled angrily.

Ooc: No offense. XD And I'm wondering what's going to happen next. XD Will they fall in love, will Mord die, (That is a big fat no-no) with Cutthroat die? Will he overtake bloodclan?
Epic Person
Epic Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrel Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:23 pm

[[Not sure about the falling in love xD He would probably mistake her for someone else and kill her in her sleep xD No he shall not die xD [slash]He shall forever live![/slash] And nah he's just gonna be a warrior of Bloodclan xD]]

The cream tabby knew she was going to attack him and sidestepped, but once he do that he shot out his paw in the place where he was once standing, aiming to slash his claws over the females face. A chuckle escaped his jaws as the battle began. Oh boy this was going to be a fun time!
Sorrel
Sorrel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Person Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:27 pm

Mord ducked but the paw barely hit her, it swept through her long fur, tearing an ear, Okay so it did hit her. She growled and launched herself at the tom again.

Ooc: Hrrrmmm Thats nice.
Epic Person
Epic Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrel Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:51 pm

He felt the amazing sound of flesh being cut and laughed out loud. He didn't move away from the she-cats attack though and let himself be pinned down. However the tom leaned over and aimed to grab the she-cats paw in his jaws and then kicked up with his hind legs, aiming to tear through the soft flesh of her stomach. His neon eyes were filled with anything but bloodlust as he just wanted to rip through anything that was alive. A chuckle escaped his jaws as his pupils became dilated. He was obviously insane.
Sorrel
Sorrel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Person Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:54 pm

Ooc: Sorry, but can I bring in another charrie to help pin the insane cat down?? No offense. XDD

Ic: twb.
Epic Person
Epic Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrel Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:02 pm

[[Please don't xD I don't like to be double teamed, and they are just fighting, he isn't gonna seriously injure her]]

twb
Sorrel
Sorrel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next