Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome
Welcome to New Era! A Roleplaying Site based on the Fiction book series Warriors, by Erin Hunter. This is a place where members can let their creativity flow, meet new friends and have fun! The clans moved to a new territory and have fanned out into different parts of lands, claiming it as their own. And now it’s time for a new generation of warriors to lead the clans on their quest of survival! You can make a character, join a clan and start roleplaying in the threads of that clan! Battle against other clans or tribes and protect your territory from trespassers and pesky twolegs. The possibility is endless at New Era!
Affiliates
Top 100 Feline RPGs Top 50 Warrior Cat RPG's Top 100 Warriors
The Fate of Five Warrior Cats RP TSNv2 - A Semi- Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay Conflicting Rivals AWRP Warrior Cats: Untold Tales Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!] Affiliatebutton-1 Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!] 10r04ud
Thunderclan
Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!] 11v4n86 ________________________________________________________
Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!] 25z329w
Riverclan
Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!] 2heah6c

Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!]

5 posters

:: Bloodclan

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!] Empty Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!]

Post by megarin Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:28 pm

The white she-cat sighed. It was her first day as the Bloodclan "Medicine Cat." Of course she was more of a prisoner then a Medicine Cat in many ways. Except that she was the healer. She had one friend. If he could even be considered a friend. Killer.
She padded up to the black tom. She needed some herbs if she was going to heal these cats. Why didn't they understand that? She couldn't just flick her tail and everything be okay!
"Hey, Killer," she started as she walked up to him, "I need to get out of this "camp", but no one will let me. I need herbs in order to heal cats. Could you get a guard to lead me out of camp to a Twoleg garden?"
When she looked into his his eyes, and she found herself looking at cats' eyes a lot, she saw some emotion trapped behind them. Was he still playing that "Crush on Cotton so the other toms won't take advantage of her" thing? he hoped that was what was happening and that he wasn't really looking at her with that mooney expression. The last thing she needed at a time like this was toms and their crazy love lives.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!] Empty Re: Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!]

Post by Smoke Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:08 pm

"Of course, Cotton," The Tom said with a small smile. Recently, he was even more respected since he got the clan a better medicine cat, but he didn't really care. Cotton didn't know the 3 cats who had died before she got here. All 3 of them just so happened to be very close to him. Karan; a light grey Tom whom had saved his life on many accounts. Eighteye; His best friend who had known since before he was known as Killer. And then there was Incidence; his old mate, a beautiful brown and black tabby whom had been about to kit brand new warriors to the clan.
I miss you, Incidence... Killer snapped out of his trance-like state when he realized he was looking over toward the med. cats den, where all 3 of them died.
"I-I'll be right back with that guard you wanted," He hurriedly excused himself from the awkward tension in the air. He almost burst out running to Massacre's den. He meowed his greetings to Ricochet, who was watching the entrance as usual.
"Hey Massacre. How's the prey?" He asked the large Tom who was snacking on a fat looking squirrel.
"Quite good. But you aren't getting any," The leader stated with a small chuckle towards the end. "What is it that you need, Killer?"
"Well, Cotton wishes to leave the camp to find herbs. No cat will let her, since they believe she'll run away. Which is actually highly possible but still. She wants to have a guard come with her so that way they'll let her pass." Killer said in one long breath, for he was fairly nervous of Massacre's response. He looked a bit annoyed but nodded his head.
"You may go with her. Most of the other's are out hunting for themselves and we still need a good amount of quick warriors to stay here incase something happens. And we all know you're not exactly fast with that bite on your shoulder still healing." Killer nodded and slightly lowered his head in a quick bow.
He left the leader's den and quickly made his way past the new medicine cat. "I'm going to be with you. Come on." He said with a small amount of cold shoulder. Let another cat take her as theirs, he thought angrily. It'll prove her to not be thankful for me trying to help.
Smoke
Smoke

https://newerarp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!] Empty Re: Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!]

Post by megarin Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:30 pm

Why did the tom look so angry as he stalked past her? Maybe Massacre had said something to him?
"The bush I first met you in," she started, "next to it there was a huge Twoleg garden. It had the herbs I need,"
They started off for the bush and soon were there.
"let's see we need garlic.... and catmint...." she started rummaging around the stalks. Now where would she find....
"Killer? do you know where I could find any honey? If not where can I find something sweet?" she asked. No cat would take her remedy if it tasted of garlic!
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:42 pm

Killer hadn't really been paying attention to the she-cat. At all, actually. He was thinking about Incidence and what their kit's would've looked like. Perhaps they'd have Killer's fur color and their mother's eyes? Or maybe it would've been the other way around. He'd never know, and that's what made him the saddest.
When he noticed Cotton's eyes on him, he tried to remember what she had said. "Oh right honey. Honey, honey, honey. Pesky little honey." He mumbled to himself before his head shot up. "I shall go get some honey." He sped off toward the other side of the garden where a recently abandoned bee's nest was. He grabbed a nearby Twoleg plastic bag and filled it up with a large amount of honey. He zipped it up and and brought it back to the Medicine cat.
"Can we go back to camp now?" He asked nervously, his PTSD kicking into gear.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:37 am

"Oh, um thanks, Killer," she stuttered. Why was he making that face?
"Are you okay?" She asked. Was he suffering from stress? Depression? Maybe when they got to camp she should give him some saffron. She grabbed the heads of a few saffron flowers as they headed off.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:33 pm

"I'm fine," Killer had answered nervously to Cotton's question.
As soon as they got back to camp and excused himself as a soon as Gravel went to sit by the new medicine cat.
-3rd POV---Gravel--
"Don't mind him," The large tom started softly. "He's just gone through some tough times. And I suppose that I umm-- I guess- Uhh-- sorry, for umm--- wanting to uh kill you..." Gravel looked back toward Killer. I feel so sorry for him...
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Tea-Kat Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:13 pm

(Oi! What'chu doin rp'in as Massacre when he's mah charrie. Ehehe I'm sorry, if you needed him to be roleplayed as then you could have sent me a message, I was actually looking at this the yesterday and was contemplating over how to reply to it. Actually I still don't know how to reply ^^; I'm sorry.)
Tea-Kat
Tea-Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:31 pm

Ooc: Ha-ha, no, I'm the one who's sorry. We needed to make things happen and we had thought you were more of a non-active member so we just made him do a small thing. I really hope you don't mind, though. And Killer is having a few problems so you could make Massacre butt in and talk with him or something else. Maybe even have talk to Cotton about loyalty since she's new and everything.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:17 pm

OOC: What? Cotton not loyal to Bloodclan? Pfft, you're bluffing!
(Or maybe I'm Bluffing....)
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:27 pm

"Who cares if you all wanted me dead? I'm alive; right?" she replied.
She brought her herbs over to a nearby puddle. She was ready to help these poor cats. They needed her; even if they were a bit rude. Okay, more then rude.
She crushed the garlic into pieces with her mouth. She began kneading the pieces with her claws, breaking the small chunks smaller. It was hard work to crush garlic like this.... if only she had the paws of a Twoleg! She grabbed a stick to help her crush the garlic. Soon the garlic was in very small pieces. It was fine, almost a powder.
The white cat grabbed her stalk of catmint and a few onions she had found that were a perfect red in color. She tore off just one leaf of the mint and shredded it with her claws and teeth. She put the one shredded leaf aside with the powdered garlic. She next shredded the onions.
She grabbed the Twoleg pelt filled with honey and poured some of the honey into the puddle next to her. Then she pushed the herbs into the puddle. She mixed it with the stick she used to crush the garlic. It was a beautiful color now. It was golden from the honey with green, purpley-red, and silver specks.
The cats who drank from this puddle would no longer have a terrible cough. She hoped they had never seen herbs used quite like this. Maybe they would learn to respect her.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Killer, as he was sulking all over camp remembering Incidence, smelt honey. He suddenly fully remembered that he had gone with Cotton for it and had treated her badly. Ugh! He thought to himself as he facepawed himself.
He trotted over to where the Medicine cat was and saw that she was mixing odd herbs. He'd never seen a cat DICE Twoleg foods before, which makes sense since he only saw a Thunderclan MCA gather herbs.
"Hey Cotton," The pitch black tom said with his head down. He was quite ashamed of how he had acted to the nice-ish she-cat. "I wanted to apologize for the way I had acted earlier when I went with you to gather herbs. Loads of memories just.. came back to me I suppose. And sometimes, when I'm by myself or with only 1 other cat I'll be on edge, expecting an attack since I've been a few battles." Killer said after he raised his head and looked Cotton dead in the eye.
"I also noticed you called me Killer." He said with slight confusion in his voice.

Ooc: Oh, I'm bluffing now? Ha- you're the one with Medicine cat who barely believes in Starclan Razz
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:40 am

"Oh, your apology is accepted," she said. "I um, called you Killer because that's your name. If you want me to call you Snare I will, but everyone else calls you Killer," she replied.
She looked at her puddle and finished stirring it with her stick. It was almost finished mixing. Then she would let the remains of the herbs sink to the bottom.
"Let all the sick cats drink from this puddle; it's got garlic and a leaf of catmint in Tito help the coughing, and honey for flavor and for helping soreness in the throat."
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:27 pm

Killer nodded his head. He would've never come up with this concoction.
"Alright, I'll go get the cats," he stated before turning around and tell the Whitecough cats that they need to drink from the puddle Cotton made. Most were skeptical, since it looked kind of gross but they drank it anyway. The cats instantly showed signs of being better.
I'm so happy I ran into Cotton, The black tom thought.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:42 pm

Sorry Tea! XD I saw this and was like 'meh, I'll just keep an eye out and make sure it doesn't get out of hand'

Staff Fail~
Mini~
Mini~

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:25 pm

Cotton watched as the cats drank from the puddle. Where they actually stopping in their continuos coughing? She hoped so.
"You know what they would call me if I were a Twoleg?" She asked Killer, earlier unfriendliness forgotten. "They would call me a witch. That's what they call someone who is different. Someone who can heal, and use unusual tactics. They think that other Twolegs, or cats, like me use our herbal ability for bad. They think we are a danger. That's why I'm so well known; you can ask almost any rouge, any Clan cat, or any Tribe cat for Cotton and they'll know of me. They all know me by name,"
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tea-Kat Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:00 pm

(Nah it's okay, I don't mind, Smoke. Also no need to apologize Mini, I should be on here more often considering I have a HP to RP as.)

Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!] Massacre_zps65e7256a

Massacre walked out of his den, stretching his legs out as he did so. He looked over to the cats being healed by the puddle filled with herbs. "Killer." Massacre mewed as he padded over, "What's happening?" he asked motioning to the puddle. "Did Cotton do this?" Massacre asked, he wasn't angry but curious.
Tea-Kat
Tea-Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:43 pm

Killer looked toward his leader and answered his question, "Yeah, it's to help the cat's coughing. The only reason it smells so sweet is because she put honey in it. I think it was a good idea to make her our Medicine cat," The black tom swished his tail toward his side.
"What do you think?" He asked. Just then the very cat they were talking about sat next to the puddle where the sick cats were taking their sweet time. --No pun intended

Last edited by Smokepaw on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:54 am

Cotton saw Killer and Massacre talking. What were they saying? She thought she made out her name. Oh well, it wasn't her business.
She sat in front of the puddle where a line of sick cats was forming. She dipped her head to each of them as they finished drinking. She knew if she didn't she might get a good thwack from their claws. She actually had to tell a few cats to stop drinking because they had had a lot of her puddle.
She watched a mouse scurry by and it sniffed at her puddle. It's whiskers twitched as it bowed down to try a sip. As it got back up it's whiskers twinkles in the sun with droplets of water. It was a very small mouse and it ran off unseen by the other cats.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tea-Kat Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:41 pm

Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!] Massacre_zps65e7256a

"I think it was a very smart idea to appoint her as medicine cat." Massacre spoke as he nodded his head slowly. It was very clever of the she-cat to do this, he looked over to where Cotton was standing by the puddle and each sick cat was drinking from it. Massacre had went out on a limb to make an outsider the medicine cat because his clan was ridden with sickness, most cats where getting sick. Now that he seen Cotton's work Massacre knows he wants to keep her in BloodClan.
Tea-Kat
Tea-Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:38 pm

Killer nodded his head at the leaders response. He wasn't very excited about Cotton though. He just wished she had come earlier to help the cats, and willingly would've been nice as well.
"I'm going to go hunt, and I suppose I'll bring some back for the sick cats. It was nice talking to you Massacre," Killer said as he walked off toward the entrance to the camp.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:32 pm

She sat in front of her puddle as the last few cats drank from it. The puddle was getting smaller, but she could make another one, nonetheless. Maybe then they would treat her better then Twoleg junk. Right now they treated their own dirt better then her!
She saw the silvery mouse that drank from her puddle before hiding in a corner from all the cats. She thought she saw it coughing. Was it even possible for a mouse to cough? She felt bad for it, even though it was just prey.
She padded over to it and scooped it up. She brought it over to the puddle and let it sip and bathe before carrying it where it was safe from other cats. No one had seen her. Good. She sometimes had a strange relationship with animals that were normally prey. Sometimes she just found a soft spot for them. It was kind of like Twolegs and their Kittypets. She almost had Mouseypets!
She saw Killer head off toward the exit of the camp. She bounded up to him.
"Hey, where you going, Killer?" Cotton asked the tom. "May I have permission to come?"
Wherever he was going she didn't want to be left in this camp without him. The cats here would surely harm her without him to stick up for her!
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:18 pm

Killer smirked, "Permission? Who says that anymore? But yeah, you can come with me." He started walking again with Cotton at his side. It felt normal already to be with this cat. Like they'd known each other since they were kits.
Killer shook his head and saw they were near an alley where it was said the first leader of Bloodclan listened to everyone's problems and helped them. Killer didn't know much about him but he did know that he tried to take over the forest. If only he'd won, the black tom thought.
"I'm going to look for food over there," He pointed his tail toward the left. "You can go collect herbs or do whatever. Meet back in 15 sound good to you?" He looked toward the recent Bloodclanner.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:42 pm

Cotton was surprised when Killer said something. She thought he was zoning off into his own thoughts.
"Oh, right, herbs," she said in a late reply. "What, other then the cough, is Bloodclan suffering from?" she asked. She wouldn't know what herbs she needed if she didn't know what the sickness she was curing was!
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:53 pm

Killer blew a breath out of his mouth, thinking. "We might need Budrock Root, Cobweb, Chervil- umm... Dock, Juniper Berries, and Poppy Seeds." He said, recalling all the herbs Treepaw had told their mother. He quickly thought if they needed anything else.
"Oh, and get Yarrow as well. All those herbs could benefit us in the future in some way." He finished.
He put his tail low to the ground and swept I to let the other cat know that they were to go different ways now. He bounded toward the left area of the street and found absolutely nothing. Not even crowfood. He left for the next alley and only caught a mouse and a small vole. He brought them back to the meeting point with 4 minutes to spare and decided to wait for the she-cat.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:11 pm

Killer had given her a long list of herbs. Simple herbs. These herbs would barely benefit these cats. Not that their were forest herbs in a Twolegplace anyways. The herbs she would normally use in place of these were all forest herbs. She rolled her eyes as she stalked away.
She went to the nearest Twoleg garden. She stalked around looking for the requested herbs except for two. She grabbed some ginger in place of chervil and juniper berries. It worked better.
She headed off towards the meeting place. As she walked the sun started going down. It was getting late. The cats around here where scary in the light, imagine them in the dark! She picked up the pace.
Soon she saw Killer waiting for her. She approached him but couldn't speak through her herb-filled mouth.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next