Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome
Welcome to New Era! A Roleplaying Site based on the Fiction book series Warriors, by Erin Hunter. This is a place where members can let their creativity flow, meet new friends and have fun! The clans moved to a new territory and have fanned out into different parts of lands, claiming it as their own. And now it’s time for a new generation of warriors to lead the clans on their quest of survival! You can make a character, join a clan and start roleplaying in the threads of that clan! Battle against other clans or tribes and protect your territory from trespassers and pesky twolegs. The possibility is endless at New Era!
Affiliates
Top 100 Feline RPGs Top 50 Warrior Cat RPG's Top 100 Warriors
The Fate of Five Warrior Cats RP TSNv2 - A Semi- Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay Conflicting Rivals AWRP Warrior Cats: Untold Tales BloodClan Deputy [Staff: Comment and let me know if it's a good start. I plan on developing her more through RP.] Affiliatebutton-1 BloodClan Deputy [Staff: Comment and let me know if it's a good start. I plan on developing her more through RP.] 10r04ud
Thunderclan
BloodClan Deputy [Staff: Comment and let me know if it's a good start. I plan on developing her more through RP.] 11v4n86 ________________________________________________________
BloodClan Deputy [Staff: Comment and let me know if it's a good start. I plan on developing her more through RP.] 25z329w
Riverclan
BloodClan Deputy [Staff: Comment and let me know if it's a good start. I plan on developing her more through RP.] 2heah6c

BloodClan Deputy [Staff: Comment and let me know if it's a good start. I plan on developing her more through RP.]

2 posters

Go down

BloodClan Deputy [Staff: Comment and let me know if it's a good start. I plan on developing her more through RP.] Empty BloodClan Deputy [Staff: Comment and let me know if it's a good start. I plan on developing her more through RP.]

Post by Kyriil Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:33 pm

BloodClan Deputy [Staff: Comment and let me know if it's a good start. I plan on developing her more through RP.] Bengal-wildkatt7
BloodClan Deputy [Staff: Comment and let me know if it's a good start. I plan on developing her more through RP.] 1138261302aKiqV0

Character name:

Ricochet

Nickname:

Fluffy. Childhood thing, stuck with her. She hates it, but hey-- enemies think it's 'cause she's a softy.

Character age:

Thirty Moons

Female

Clan/Tribe:

BloodClan

Deputy

Personality:

Ricochet is a fierce, easily angered, hateful she-cat who does NOT tolerate insubordination. She does as the leader says even if she does not agree with the decision, but should a lower rank talk back or betray the Clan, her wrath is something to fear.

She does care deeply for one cat, and one cat only-- her sister. Separated from the other she-cat at the age of two moons, she grieves for her loss and hopes one day to be reunited with her. No one knows this, though. She loves no cat but her sister, the memory of her sister. She prefers to sleep outdoors, instead of inside a den, where she feels cramped and scared.

Not many cats know she's claustrophobic. Just the leader and a couple of others, who noticed it and put two and two together. Mostly she's cold and uncaring, does things without thought, a cold, heartless machine designed to maim and kill. Her features are set in a permanent scowl, she never smiles except at her enemy; and it's only a mirthless, bone-chilling smile of blood-lust. Of the need to rend and tear the flesh from the bone.

She is a bit of a cannibal as well, so don't come near her if you're bleeding a lot. She might... lose control, if you get my meaning. She has bouts of depression where her temper is even easier to snap, and it's much harder for her to keep it under control. Yeah, she's messed up, but who isn't in BloodClan?

Appearance:

Ricochet is a brown bengal she-cat with both stripes and spots. She has large, round, mint green eyes with soft brown-yellow sliding out from her pupil and leaving little stripes in her eyes. Her legs are long and slender, her tail is long, and her claws are long, curved, sharp, and black as ebony.

She may not be stocky or large, but her tall, willowy physique and attractive features give her some advantage. Her face has darker markings on it, set with huge, luminous eyes filled with fire. She has an excellent jumping ability, and is also a swift runner, and uses these skills to her advantage.

Because of her height, jumping ability, surprising strength, swiftness, and courage, she is a good fighter. Built for speed, she's sleek enough to pass under the claws of her enemy and get a few blows in before dancing out of range. She has scars on her flanks, shoulders, and across her face, but she doesn't care about the fact that it takes a bit away from her looks.

Her fur is a light chocolate base with a deep brown-black as the stripes and spots. Her paws are small and dainty, but take her little weight easily and make her paw steps silent. Her fur is short but thick for warmth, and glossy, so it shines brightly and is obviously well-groomed.

Mental Disabilities Disorders:

Post-traumatic Stress Disorder: Has abandonment issues, is scared to get close to anyone because of the trauma of her parents abandoning her and her sister when they were a moon old.
Sleep Terror: Wakes up frequently in the night, panicking, hyperventilating. Nightmares that she can barely remember. No one can calm her down for a while when this happens.
Pyromania: She adores fire. So, in the event of a forest fire, it is best for her to be constantly goaded into moving, or she'll sit and stare at it and won't move even if she catches on fire.
Claustrophobia: Hates confined spaces, sleeps outdoors. She doesn't like crowds, or any of that.

Likes/Dislikes:

--Enemies, crowds, arrogance, overly friendly cats
--Her sister(separated from at 2 moons old), her Clan, her place in life

Current mate:

None.

Current crush:

None.

Offspring:

None.

Family:

Family abandoned her and her sister, they got separated from each other when they were two moons. Ricochet was taken in by a BloodClanner.

Note: Her sister has not yet been created, but will be played by Aphrodite, and will most likely be in RiverClan. We have the appearance picked out, but not the name, and the bio won't be advanced due to the fact that Aphrodite is a noob to RPing xD I'm her tutor. c: So yeah, just letting you guys know about this mystery sister.
Kyriil
Kyriil

Back to top Go down

BloodClan Deputy [Staff: Comment and let me know if it's a good start. I plan on developing her more through RP.] Empty Re: BloodClan Deputy [Staff: Comment and let me know if it's a good start. I plan on developing her more through RP.]

Post by Sorrel Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:19 pm

Amazing bio Kyril! :DD
Approved ^^
Sorrel
Sorrel
Admin

https://newerarp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BloodClan Deputy [Staff: Comment and let me know if it's a good start. I plan on developing her more through RP.] Empty Re: BloodClan Deputy [Staff: Comment and let me know if it's a good start. I plan on developing her more through RP.]

Post by Kyriil Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Thank you! c: I plan on updating this as things happen and as she changes and stuff. Very Happy
Kyriil
Kyriil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down