Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome
Welcome to New Era! A Roleplaying Site based on the Fiction book series Warriors, by Erin Hunter. This is a place where members can let their creativity flow, meet new friends and have fun! The clans moved to a new territory and have fanned out into different parts of lands, claiming it as their own. And now it’s time for a new generation of warriors to lead the clans on their quest of survival! You can make a character, join a clan and start roleplaying in the threads of that clan! Battle against other clans or tribes and protect your territory from trespassers and pesky twolegs. The possibility is endless at New Era!
Affiliates
Top 100 Feline RPGs Top 50 Warrior Cat RPG's Top 100 Warriors
The Fate of Five Warrior Cats RP TSNv2 - A Semi- Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay Conflicting Rivals AWRP Warrior Cats: Untold Tales Hello; I'm new! Affiliatebutton-1 Hello; I'm new! 10r04ud
Thunderclan
Hello; I'm new! 11v4n86 ________________________________________________________
Hello; I'm new! 25z329w
Riverclan
Hello; I'm new! 2heah6c

Hello; I'm new!

3 posters

Go down

Hello; I'm new! Empty Hello; I'm new!

Post by megarin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:02 am

Ummmm.... Hi? I'm new here. Yeah.... I guess I'm shy with people I don't know well but y'all seem like a friendly random bunch of book lovers. That's basically my description as well. Excuse my use of grammar (y'all) as that's sometimes how I talk and it's just more fun to say: You ain't gonna say ain't or 'cause, 'cause 'cause and ain't ain't make no sense! Then to say: I refuse to say ain't or 'cause because both of those words are improper sounding.
Well let's see.... I love Warriors. My favorite characters in the Warriors books are always Medicine Cats. But I have some bad Warriors pet peeves. Like how Mudfur is ancient! Did you know she was a WARRIOR in Bluestar's Prophecy?! I also love Seekers and Survivors. I like Kathryn Laskey books and I wrote her a fan-mail letter and she wrote me back Very Happy. I like James Patterson, too. I like Susan Collins but I like her Gregor books more than her Hunger Games. I also like novels by themselves like the book Out of my Mind. I like a lot of other books but that's my basics.
Plus I like to write my own stuff. Someday I'll be a famous author and OUTSHINE YOU ALL! I really like poetry and writing it. Certain words make me think of lemons. It's weird; they make me crave lemons. They make me feel happy and it almost feels like they spill some kind of acidic chemical lemon-lime juice on me. It makes me feel good for some strange reason. Those are words like crimson, streak, plethora, kumquat, and lemon. Aren't those words so much better then red, line, a lot, fruit, and lemon?
I don't have cable so I watch stuff on Netflex and You Tube. I'm a Pegasister if that says anything. I also like the parody for the show, MLP: FiW. I'm on Chicken Smoothie if any of you have been to that site. I like RPGs based off of books or animals.
Also I'm a natural Cliff Claven.... I'll spit out random info at you that you probably don't need to survive. You guys can call me Meg, meg, Megarin, megarin, Cliff, or cliff. I don't like the Cliff part but It's what my Dad calls me when I spit out info. Mega, mega, Arin, arin, Rin, and rin are a big no-no. The 'meg' is my part of the user, the 'rin' is for my sister (don't worry she doesn't go on my account, I just included her in my username), and the 'a', well that's also part of mine, as in mega, but please DON'T CALL ME MEGA.
So that's me. I'll say random things outside of RP so beware. Oh yeah, and I like semicolons; I over use them. I hope you guys learn to deal with me; I'll do the same for you!
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Hello; I'm new! Empty Re: Hello; I'm new!

Post by LK<3 Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:45 pm

Don't worry 'bout the y'all talk. I speak like that a lot. xD

I'm currently in the process of writing three novels. I also write poetry whenever I get bored, and I'm currently trying to write a song. I try my best to be a prolific writer. <3

Anyway, hello!
LK<3
LK<3

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:13 am

Yay I'm not the only one who writes books! Razz
Ahem: Hello.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by LK<3 Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:47 pm

You seem great. =)
LK<3
LK<3

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:17 am

Thanks! you seem great, too! I hope I have a good time here the people seem really nice. I can't wait until my cat gets accepted so I can start playing with *Y'ALL*.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:10 pm

I wonder if Sorrel is on Spring Break Vacation? I added my character a while ago (of course I keep going back to edit it; what a mess!) and it still hasn't been excepted. From what I understand from reading this site stuff usually gets attended to pretty quickly? I keep going to the bottom of the screen and according to it Sorrel hasn't been connected since I joined.... Hmmm?
(Lol I'm not trying to be rude, please no one get feelings hurt! (Yes I have been on 'sites before where people get extremely offended over others saying stuff like that. Or stating your own opinion. or being a certain rank.))
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by LK<3 Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:49 pm

Eh, anything could be going on.
LK<3
LK<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:43 am

Hi Megarin, welcome to the site Very Happy

I'm Mini, staff here. Sorrel hasn't been on in a while, and we don't know when she will be back Smile. In the mean time, I'll accept all the forms. But if your character is a warrior, keep in mind that you don't need to be approved and you can rp straight away ^^

Thanks for joining us!
Mini~
Mini~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum