Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome
Welcome to New Era! A Roleplaying Site based on the Fiction book series Warriors, by Erin Hunter. This is a place where members can let their creativity flow, meet new friends and have fun! The clans moved to a new territory and have fanned out into different parts of lands, claiming it as their own. And now it’s time for a new generation of warriors to lead the clans on their quest of survival! You can make a character, join a clan and start roleplaying in the threads of that clan! Battle against other clans or tribes and protect your territory from trespassers and pesky twolegs. The possibility is endless at New Era!
Affiliates
Top 100 Feline RPGs Top 50 Warrior Cat RPG's Top 100 Warriors
The Fate of Five Warrior Cats RP TSNv2 - A Semi- Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay Conflicting Rivals AWRP Warrior Cats: Untold Tales Precarious Day... [P Mini] Affiliatebutton-1 Precarious Day... [P Mini] 10r04ud
Thunderclan
Precarious Day... [P Mini] 11v4n86 ________________________________________________________
Precarious Day... [P Mini] 25z329w
Riverclan
Precarious Day... [P Mini] 2heah6c

Precarious Day... [P Mini]

2 posters

Go down

Precarious Day... [P Mini] Empty Precarious Day... [P Mini]

Post by Nova Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:53 pm

The misty, gray sky was soundless as only the bravest of birds dared to face the chilly air. Perched high above camp shrouded by the thick green needles of the pine tree Sandclaw lay on a branch, his large cranium resting on his front paws. His sharp pale golden eyes throughly observed the area around him, a sense of something that could almost be described as "comfort" covered his frame. One of Sandclaw's favorite places to be was perched in one of the trees surrounding camp, it was the best way to kept watch over everything and above all else it was quite. Shadowclan camp had been peaceful all day with no disturbances or disputes, just the way the deputy liked it. His golden eyes were fixed on the center of camp, watching the mid day patrol trotting in. I'll need to gather a few of the apprentices to go look for fresh moss for the elder's and queen's den and check on Blackpaw to see how our medical supplies are holding... I thank Starclan that sickness has not found its way to Shadowclan this leaf-bare, the tom thought to himself as he laid on the tree branch. Thinking of the young medicine cat apprentice made Sandclaw think of his own apprentice, Surprisepaw, he wondered what the young tom was doing. Getting himself into trouble no doubt. The deputy suppressed a chuckle at the thought of his apprentice's boundless energy. His paws started to tingle as he was growing restless and knew it would soon be time to leave his perch; Sandclaw was never able to remain still for long himself, as he always knew there was work to be done.
Nova
Nova

Back to top Go down

Precarious Day... [P Mini] Empty Re: Precarious Day... [P Mini]

Post by Mini~ Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:32 pm

Relaxing, enjoying the air and peaceful sounds of the pine forest was what the young leader was doing that moment. She took in a gulp of the crisp air and held it for a moment before exhaling slowly with a pleased sigh. It was wonderful, a bit lonely but wonderful. The wisps of breeze that dodged the pines and ruffled her thick fur felt nice. The air on her face caused her to gaze up, catching the tail of a cat on the tree.

She grinned, recognizing her deputy. Her paws and ivory claws slipped silently through the bark and branches to heave the tabby coon up the pine, creeping closer to the Tom. When in range, she bunched her muscles and landed next to Sandclaw. "Nice view." She meowed casually and sat down.

(Sorry bout' crappy post Sad I'm on my iPad in an airport so it's super hard. Once I get to our hotel I can post a bit longer and not so choppy XD)
Mini~
Mini~

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Sandclaw's ear flicked as he heard the scratching sound of claws into bark. After a moment of intense listening he suddenly felt the large branch that he was resting on shake as a large she-cat landed beside him. The deputy automatically recognized the thick, tabby coat to belong to Shadowclan's vivacious leader, Sparkstar. This did not stop his coat from prickling with surprise by the shaking of the limb, though his exterior remained clam and collected. Sandclaw respectfully dipped his head in greeting as an amused rumbled in his throat before he spoke.
"It is, isn't it," his deep voice was warm and friendly as his pale golden hues met Sparkstar's before they flickered back out onto the landscape below. Silently, he wondered how long this peace could last in Shadowclan before something disturbed it. With a flick of his bob, the deputy's eyes returned to his leader, "Is there anything you would like me to do? Or that needs to be done?"

[ooc: It's alright, I completely understand. I do most of my writing on my iPhone and it can be a challenge sometimes XD lol]
Nova
Nova

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:55 pm

Sparkstar gave the Tom an amused glance, her eyelids lowered halfway peacefully. "No, nothin to be done." Her voice was smooth and slack as her mind lazily took in the questions. "Do you want me do give you a task, Sandclaw?" She teased the Tom, jumping a branch higher. And despite her thick pelt and larger build, weaved through the branches gracefully with ease.

Once above her deputy, she settled down and draped her paws off the branch. "Tell me honestly, how do you think Shadowclan is doing?" There was a serious edge to her tone now, her whiskered eyebrows knitting together. "I am a little worried about our little clan, since our numbers fell the amount they did." A worn sigh made it through the she-cats jaws as she squeezed her eyes shut.
Mini~
Mini~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum