Welcome
Welcome to New Era! A Roleplaying Site based on the Fiction book series Warriors, by Erin Hunter. This is a place where members can let their creativity flow, meet new friends and have fun! The clans moved to a new territory and have fanned out into different parts of lands, claiming it as their own. And now it’s time for a new generation of warriors to lead the clans on their quest of survival! You can make a character, join a clan and start roleplaying in the threads of that clan! Battle against other clans or tribes and protect your territory from trespassers and pesky twolegs. The possibility is endless at New Era!
Affiliates
Top 100 Feline RPGs Top 50 Warrior Cat RPG's Top 100 Warriors
The Fate of Five Warrior Cats RP TSNv2 - A Semi- Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay Conflicting Rivals AWRP Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
Thunderclan

Replenish the supplies!

:: Windclan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Replenish the supplies!

Post by Sour on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:05 am

There were few things that managed to dampen the medicine cat’s spirits, one of them was being low on supplies, she thoroughly disliked the idea of being unprepared for an emergency. One reason leaf-bare was not her favorite of seasons. Rainfur sighed and counted again, the neat piles of herbs just helped show how much she needed leaf-bare to be over. Luckily the winds were changing and the long, hard and snowy season was soon to be over. But now she had another task: replenish her supplies.

Ok, I’m low on feverfew, marigold, watermint, lavender and dock leaves…” a bemused expression crossed through her mismatched eyes. “At least I have some catmint left!” that, she thought, was a good sign. No cats had come down with greencough through the season thanks to her efforts. This made her feel good, almost like she had accomplished something. With tired yet happy steps she emerged from her cozy den, maybe someone was willing to come with her? Rainfur liked company and collecting herbs in the forest all alone didn’t appeal much. So with expectant eyes she looked around camp trying to spot some warrior or apprentice who had some free time on their paws.

The Sour Character Gallery...
Sour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Replenish the supplies!

Post by Epic Person on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:44 am

Whitestar was lounging around camp, her sharp yellow eyes flitted along the sandy hollow. When she saw Rainfur retreat from her den the silver tabby lept to her paws and padded over, her tail-tip twitching. "Hello Rainfur," She mewed, her voice was clipped and professional, but it wasn't cold at all, it held warm tints, making her a liked leader, a liked leader who could get things done.

See like the droplets of rain are each exquisite . . .
Laugh like the events of existence are to be cherished . . .
Imagine like there is magic in your fingertips . . .
Give freedom to your instncts, to your spirit, to your longing . . .
~ E.M. Crane

Epic Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sour on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:23 pm

Rainfur saw an elegant tabby approaching and she couldn’t suppress to blink in delight, the leader was well liked, WindClan was in good paws. The greeting that followed was professional but still somehow warm. “Hello to you too, Whitestar,” she mewed as she dipped her head respectfully. “I was just heading out.” A small insignificant sulk crossed through her face when she remembered her herbs. “If you’re free, I could do with some company,” the happy glint came back to her eyes as she looked expectantly at Whitestar.

Sour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Person on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:45 pm

Whitestar let out a little purr of happiness, "Of course!" She exclaimed sweetly, she squared her shoulders and positioned herself so she could fall in stride with the medicine cat when they started for the camp entrance. Surprise flared up in the leader's yellow depths, "Please tell me you aren't out of catmint." She pleaded slightly, her tone held snippets of frustration.

~ E.M. Crane

Epic Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sour on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:53 pm

Rainfur blinked gratefully as she padded to the entrance, she liked the feeling of walking side by side with Whitestar, the frustrated question took her by surprise. After blinking a couple of time she shook her head fervently. “I still have a batch left of catmnint” she mewed, trying her best to quench her leader’s worries “I think there’s enough to get us through the rest of leaf-bare.” Satisfied with her answer she continued to walk to the moor, she stopped and opened her mouth to scent the air. “There’s a patch of feverfew near the RiverClan border,” her strides were calm, yet she knew time there were other things to attend so after a step or two she quickened her pace slightly. “I just hope it survived the frost,” her voice was distant, almost as if she was talking to herself.

Sour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Person on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:52 am

Whitestar nodded greatfully, "Thank goodness!" She murmured with a sigh. Changing her direction to accommadate Rainfur the slim tabby was slightly alarmed at the change in pace, she switched her gait and broke into a brisk trot to catch up with the other she-cat. When she did Whitey tapped the medicine cat's shoulder with her tail comfortingly, "I'm sure it did Rainfur," she soothed. "It has before, it will now, and take relief in that leaf-bare is almost over. New-leaf will bring back the herbs." Her large yellow eyes flitted around and a thought popped into her head, but it would be rude for her to interupt Rainfur before she even started speaking! So politely, the leader dipped her head to motion that she was finished.

~ E.M. Crane

Epic Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sour on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:10 am

Perhaps you’re right, Whitestar.” The medicine cat sighed while trotting; she couldn’t shake the uneasy feeling off her fur, though. Oh, how she hated being low on supplies! She pictured a healthy patch of feverfew just waiting to be collected and her spirits rose slightly. “I just wish new-leaf would come sooner… leaf-bare makes warrior reckless… sickness comes easier too… not to mention hunger…” her voice had dropped to that of an almost inaudible murmur. Rainfur stopped again and scented the air; in that brief pause she locked her mismatched eyes with Whitestar’s. “Is something in your mind?” she asked, “I can see the tiny flick of light that usually comes to the warrior’s eyes whenever they have some sort of brilliant plan” she tilted her head and waited. The thing she didn’t mention though was that almost every warrior to hold that light in their eyes came injured to her den a few sunrises later.

Last edited by Sour on Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Person on Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:24 am

Whitestar's skin prickled for she couldn't drag her gaze away from the medicine cat's, Rainfur was scary as the dark forest sometimes! "I was just wondering about when you were going to meet the other medicine cats at the Moonpool." She mumbled sheepishly, still unable to escape the mismatched gaze that held her and demanded truth. After a pause the tabby started to speak again, "And I'm worried about that fox that almost killed Burntmemories, and then Hotchocolate! Where has it gone? We must warn the other clans." She began in a soft, admitting tone but it grew with boldness, like a cresendo.

~ E.M. Crane

Epic Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sour on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:01 am

Rainfur purred amusedly, she sometimes had that effect on cats, what she called the “commanding medic mode”. It was especially effective on bold apprentices who had been up to no good. Her leader’s skin prickled and a sheepish question emerged from her mouth. The white cat tilted her head “I think we’ll be meeting soon,” she mewed in reply. “It won’t be long ‘til the next quarter,” after a short pause her leader spoke again, this time, word per word, she slowly gained her confidence back until her tone was that of a brave warrior and not a mischievous apprentice. “Yes, that fox is nothing but trouble,” the medic spoke bitterly, remembering the cat’s wounds and what a hard time she had treating them. “I pray to StarClan it doesn’t come back,” she stated with a weary sigh. “The last thing I need right now is fox bites to treat,” her whiskers twitched and with a more soothing tone she preceded, “I’m sure you can warn them at the Gathering, Whitestar.” She glanced at the moor and remembered her original purpose. “For now we should worry about my herbs and hope they're not frozen,” her tone was that of a light-hearted joke but when Rainfur continued to walk her pace was brisk. She could almost scent the feverfew.

Last edited by Sour on Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Person on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:03 am

Whitestar chuckled with a nod of her head, "Okay." Was all she said. Their steps made barely any sound as they trotted across the moor. Whitestar's yellow eyes flicked around nervously. Hoping the fox hadn't come back.

~ E.M. Crane

Epic Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sour on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Rainfur could scent the feverfew, the bush grew by a small pond near the border, it was hidden by nature and the medicine cat believed it was impossible to find unless you knew what you were looking for. But there was something wrong. The comforting scent of her precious herb was mingled and tainted by a much more powerful stench. She shot her ears back and hissed in frustration for she knew exactly what she was going to find. “No, no, please, StarClan no!” She ran and stopped abruptly, the feverfew was not frozen… it was ruined. The white flowers and leaves that had somehow survived the frost were gnawed, bitten, trampled upon… ruined. Rainfur narrowed her eyes and clawed the grass in growing anger. There was another scent besides the sharp tangy one of the feverfew bush… fox. The fox had done this.

Sour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Person on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:08 pm

Whitestar's even yellow eyes rockied like jagged teeth when the medicine cat cried out, she rushed forward and stared down at the devestated patch of herbs. "Oh dear," she wailed. "It was the fox wasn't it?" Long claws revealed themselves from their sheaths and dug into frost bitten ground.

~ E.M. Crane

Epic Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sour on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:29 pm

Rainfur cringed her teeth and took a deep breath, her claws sheathing back in. With careful steps that reflected her contained fury she approached the ruined feverfew and tried to find a few salvageable plants. To her surprise she didn’t find traces of an enraged or careless creature, no, the herb had been chewed methodically, the frozen ones were intact whereas the fresh ones were ruined… Rainfur tilted her head to the left, all rage gone, replaced by intrigue and curiosity. This fox took the healthy ones on purpose, she thought, almost as if it knew what it was doing… She dragged her mismatched gaze from the mess and locked her eyes with Whitestar’s. “This is not the work of an unintelligent creature” she mewed worried. “This fox knew exactly what it was doing,” she finished the sentence perhaps a little more anxiously than she intended to.

Sour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Person on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Shocked, Whitestar surveyed the damage once more. "Yes, I can see what you mean." She agreed with a twitch of her tail tip. Her eyes flitted up to Rainfur, "We have more than a bloodthirsty fox on our hands, we have a thinker as well." Her tone grew firm, "This is serious. We must return to camp right now, I have an annoucement to make, all kits under five moons must stay in camp, kits five moons must have supervision. No apprentices must go out alone and two cats must go out at once. I think I'm going to send out two patrols, one to track the fox and the other to tell the other clans."

~ E.M. Crane

Epic Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sour on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:48 pm

Rainfur nodded and with a brisk pace set back to camp. She was anxious, her troubles had doubled, she was not only low in herbs but there was also an intelligent fox on the loose. “I still need to replenish my supplies…” she muttered when she saw the familiar camp on sight. “Maybe a warrior can help me…?” her tail twitched, had the fox destroyed the rest of her herbs too?

Sour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Person on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:41 pm

Whitestar trotted into camp and then she spun around unexpectedly. "Oh rainfur! I'm so sorry. I'll get a warrior to help you with gathering herbs." She apoligized anxiously.

~ E.M. Crane

Epic Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sour on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Rainfur smiled at Whitestar and placed her tail on her leader's shoulder. "Don't worry" she mewed calmly. "This is important, the Clan must be informed immediately." She looked around camp and grimaced at the thought of a smart and vicious fox loose on her precious home.

Sour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Person on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:40 pm

Whitestar dipped her head in thanks and turned, making her way to her den.

~ E.M. Crane

Epic Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top