Welcome
Welcome to New Era! A Roleplaying Site based on the Fiction book series Warriors, by Erin Hunter. This is a place where members can let their creativity flow, meet new friends and have fun! The clans moved to a new territory and have fanned out into different parts of lands, claiming it as their own. And now it’s time for a new generation of warriors to lead the clans on their quest of survival! You can make a character, join a clan and start roleplaying in the threads of that clan! Battle against other clans or tribes and protect your territory from trespassers and pesky twolegs. The possibility is endless at New Era!
Affiliates
Top 100 Feline RPGs Top 50 Warrior Cat RPG's Top 100 Warriors
The Fate of Five Warrior Cats RP TSNv2 - A Semi- Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay Conflicting Rivals AWRP Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
Thunderclan

A Day in Windclan

:: Windclan

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Day in Windclan

Post by Nova on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:11 pm

As the sun crept over the horizon, the long grass that surrounded Windclan began to stir as the creatures who spent their waking hours in the night were finding their way to their dens. Along with the creatures of the day awaking from their sleep.
The soft plush moss and fresh grass of his bed felt extremely comforting on this abnormally cold day of leaf-bare. He thought to himself of staying all day in the warrior's den, in his bed that was filled with his warmth. Then reality hit and Stonefur was sure there were jobs to be done. Willing his green hues open he slowly slinked his way out of the den, being sure to stretch each limb. A long yawn escaping from his jowls as he did so. As soon as he was out of the den a gust of wind made its way through camp, the cold seem to shake it's way into the deepest part of his bones. Oh how he despised the cold, if only the sun could hurry up a little bit and grace the everything with its warmth.
A low growl erupted from Stonefur's belly interrupting his thoughts and he began to pad towards the fresh kill pile for some breakfast.
Nova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Day in Windclan

Post by Sorrel on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:21 pm

Leaf-bare had been hard this year, especially for Windclan thanks to that it was hard to catch rabbits that liked to stick in their holes. Creatures were hibernating and sheltering themselves from the bitter cold that surrounded the valley. The deputy however wasn't in the mood to be cold as she still had several different herbs wrapped around her body. Thanks to her previous hunt she was attacked by the fox from the rabbit she killed had splattered blood on her. There the fox caught its scent and came and attacked her. Several puncher wounds were found all over her body thanks to the foxes long canines. She limped out of the medicine cat den knowing she was going to get scolded but didn't care. Her amber-hazel eyes flickered around looking for someone to socialize. Her happy personality couldn't resist socializing with her clanmates.
Sorrel
Admin

View user profile http://newerarp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:39 pm

The site of the fresh kill pile made Stonefur belly rumble even more, it only contain a few scruffy rabbits that appeared to have starved to death rather than killed. He picked the fattest looking one, scooping it up in his jowls when he heart steps coming from the medicine cat's den. Peering over he saw the clan deputy, looking bandaged and sore from her latest encounter with a fox. He padded over in her direction, just stopping a few paces in front of her. The rabbit made a soft thud as it hit the ground when Stonefur dropped it to speak.
"Good morning.. sort of. I know it's not much, but have you had breakfast," he asked, motioning towards the rabbit laying on the ground.
Nova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrel on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:45 pm

The she-cat then spotted movements at out of the corner of her eyes in the back of the camp. She looked to see a blue tom picking at the freshkill pile, even though their wasn't much to choose from. Seeing his gaze catch onto her she let a warm smile spread across her face. She didn't particularly know the tom, but she had heard his name before. Stonefur The she-cat thought in her mind as she watched the rabbit he had picked drop onto his paws. Her gaze flickered downward, and then stopped at his face, the smile still spread across her facial features. "Good morning to you too. Indeed I have not eaten, but it looks like you are more hungry than I am, so you should eat first." The red and white tabby mewed, well more purred in that matter as she pushed the scrawny rabbit in the warriors direction. There wasn't much to share though, so that's why she didn't even bother to offer.
Sorrel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:15 am

A small smile curled on his lips at the she-cat's response. His gaze turned to the medicine cat's den then back to the amber hues of the she-cat.
"You're already going to be in trouble for being out in about, you shouldn't get in trouble for starving yourself too," he mewed with a chuckle quietly rumbling in his throat, "I was going to go hunting after eating anyways. I'll go get another and we can eat together."
He turned with a swoosh of his tail and padded back to the freshkill pile grabbing a slightly smaller rabbit. The cold seemed to slow his gait, he silently hoped that his muscles would warm up when he got running so if he did find some prey he could catch it. After returning to the deputy, the rabbit still hung in his jaws as he asked in a muffled voice, "where would you like to eat?" His is green hues gleaming at the red and white tabby.
Nova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrel on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:42 am

The red and white tabby chuckled at the males response, but he was definitely right thanks to that she had snuck out of the den, which was a little bit hard thanks to her beaten up body. She flinched as she bent down and grasp the rabbit in her colorless jaws before lifting it up. It took her so long, that by the time she had lifted her head, the blue tabby was already back. At his question, her amber-hazel eyes began to look around and found a somewhat sunny spot near the entrance of camp. She didn't say anything but instead pointed with her red and white tail at the entrance of camp. The deputy didn't really wait for a response, instead began to limp toward that location. Each step caused pain for her, but it was manageable to her and she was one tough cookie. Once she was there she didn't lean, but instead dropped her rabbit on the ground and slowly began to lower herself so she was laying down.
Sorrel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:04 am

The tall blue tabby slowly followed the she-cat to the spot at which she had pointed too. He could see she was in pain, his first instinct was to offer his assistance but he wanted to give the deputy the dignity she observed. The sun had finally made its way over the tall grasses, it even seemed sluggish from the cold. The light was week, but still warming. Stonefur gazed up at the hazy sky, he loved feeling of the sun on his fur.
He dropped his rabbit beside Burntmemories, laying on all fours with the rabbit under his paws. His hues made their way to look at the she-cat before asking, "So I never did hear what happened to the fox." A playful chuckle rumbled from his chest.
Nova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrel on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:28 pm

The sleek she-cat heard pawsteps following her as she had walked and was on the ground. He had already been laying on the ground once she settled herself on the stone ground, which was slowly warming up thanks to her body heat. She flicked her white and red tail around her body as if she was trying to warm herself up a little from the chilling cold that pierced all the way down to her bones. Her red ears angled themselves toward the direction of the blue tabby's voice. Usually cats would have flinched at the mention of the attacker, but Burntmemories was nothing like that as she let herself sigh before she answered him. "Hotchocolate was able to fight off the fox for me, he saved my life and I'm forever in his debt. The fox was driven away and hopefully it won't come back, but it seemed to be acting a bit strange, unlike other foxes..." Indeed the fox that had attacked her acted as if it was diseased, but the deputy didn't know diseases it could catch and she began to go deep into thought, completely forgetting about her rabbit that was in between her white paws.
Sorrel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:19 pm

The blue Tom had already began to tear into his rabbit as the deputy told her story, though his main focus and attention were still on her. As her voice ceased he raised his head up from the rabbit, licking the blood away from his lips with his bright pink tongue. He tried to picture the other warrior saving the she-cat from a rabid fox. Stonefur turned his head, his soft green hues focusing on Burntmemories.
"Well I'm certainly glad he was there, Windclan wouldn't be the same without our deputy," he mewed, a comforting smile resting on his face. Silently he hoped the she-cat had not taken offense by his light demeanor about the attack. If anything he understood first hand how it feels to be attacked by a much larger creature. He then turned to look out towards the grass.
"To this day I regret how I let that cumbersome beast sneak up on me," he said more to himself than the she cat. His long, thin tail rested at the side of his scarred leg.
Nova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrel on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:36 pm

The sleek white and red she-cat let the thought in front of her head. Last time she saw the fox, it was heading toward Shadowclan, but after that she had passed out and let a sigh escape her jaws as she looked down at her rabbit. It was obvious she had lost her appetite and pushed the scrawny rabbit to the side of her and turned toward the tom. A small grin spread across the she-cats facial expressions. "Thank you Stonefur, makes me happy to hear you say that." The deputy purred but then her expressions changed once he spoke. Burntmemories tilted her head in a questioning manner as she looked at him. "What animal attacked you?" The Windclanner asked her clanmate, but of course didn't want him to talk about it if he didn't want too, so she wouldn't pressure him into telling her.
Sorrel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:39 pm

Stonefur's eyes shifted back to Burntmemories, meeting her amber hues.
"Back when I had first been given my warrior name I was doing a solo hunt when the rouge dog must have caught my scent, or the scent of my recent kill, and attacked me. I was lucky that it was slow and mouse-brained, but that didn't stop him from knocking me around a little. Along with giving me this nice keepsake," he softly chuckled, looking at his hind leg with the long pink scar running down it. He turned his attention back to the red and white tabby, his green hues filled with concern and sympathy.
"After I hunt, would you like me to take an extra patrol around our border," he asked. The scanty carcass of the rabbit that lay at his paw was only three gulps full and had been finished earlier. His stomach was satisfied for now, though the warm earth beneath him would be hard to part with.
Nova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrel on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:49 pm

The deputy listened intently to the tom's story. It sounded very similar to hers, and that's what upset her the most. She lifted her spotted tail and put on it on the tom's shoulder, even though he probably didn't need comforting from a she-cat. I"m sorry to hear them, and that would be nice. We need to check to make sure that blasted fox is gone." The last sentence, the she-cat said with a growl instead of saying it regularly. She kept a smile on her facials though and then felt her stomach began to growl. Her amber-hazel orbs flickered toward the rabbit that she had put near her left side. Burntmemories moved her head and picked up the rabbit and moved it so it was in front of her. There she sank her ivories in its hard flesh thanks to that the cold weather had almost frozen the creatures flesh. She ripped off a large chunk of flesh and felt it slide down her throat. It didn't taste like anything to her anymore, but she made sure to be quick to eat the rest of the rabbit. She seemed to almost be starving herself for her clanmates to make sure they ate first.

[[They should be best friends :DD]]
Sorrel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:33 pm

The tom gently purred at the deputy's act of comfort, a smile curled on his lips.
"I'm sure it turned tail and ran far from our of our territory," he mewed, reassuringly. His green hues were filled with pride of his clan and its warriors, knowing that a fox though large in size wouldn't stand a chance against them.
As the she-cat began to eat, Stonefur licked his paw and brought it up to his face with a small stroke. The blood from the half frozen rabbit had become sticky on his fur and was difficult to clean. The sun was now whole in the sky as the early morning light was growing just a bit stronger. Stonefur was comforted by the ground beneath his being warm and his back being warmed by the ever present sun. Though a cold stream of air had found its way into the Windclan camp.
Wrapping his long tail around himself Stonefur turned his gaze back to the deputy, he patiently waited for her to finish her rabbit and would assist her back to the Medicine Cat's den if needed.

[ooc: Sure! Very Happy]
Nova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrel on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:21 pm

At the tom's comment, the deputy removed her tail and curled it back over her tail. She let her long fangs sink into the cold flesh of the rabbit as she continued eating, slowly but surely as it was hard by the time she had started eating it. It was hard for her to chew as the bite marks from the fox were at her shoulder blades, which made everything over her shoulders hurt with fire. She licked her jaws though once she was one as she looked at the tom. He was staring at her, and she noticed that but didn't say anything except flash a warm smile over her jaws. She then decided she had been out long enough and she was already getting exhausted. Burntmemories slowly moved onto her paws and stumbled a little bit. However once she took a step forward, she began to fall, a frightened yowl escaping her jaws.

[[Yay! :DD]]
Sorrel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:26 pm

His limbs were starting to feel stiff from the cold and from being in the same postion too long, so Stonefur slowly raised himself on all fours and stretched his front legs out in front of him. A yawn escaped from his jaws, causing his lip to curl up exposing his white fangs. After the stretch the tom shook is stone colored pelt, his attempt at try to shake the cold off and warm himself up. That's when he noticed Burtmemories making her way up, he could see something was wrong. A split second later she was falling, without thought or hesitation Stonefur stretched his long back legs out, sliding on his belly in an attempt to catch the deputy. Figuring he would be softer than the she-cat landing on the ground.
Nova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrel on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:43 pm

The deputy felt herself falling, and that was one of her phobias, she didn't like to feel weightless. The last thing she needed was to get hurt on her own accord thanks to that she had lost her footing on a piece of ice that had decided to situate itself right where the she-cat had stepped. Then suddenly she wasn't anymore and felt something to what she considered to be fluffy. Burntmemories didn't say anything for a second as she realized her clanmate had caught her and then turned to look at him, her fur quickly becoming hot with embarassment. "Thanks Stonefur, I'm such a bother, I shouldn't have fallen." The red and white tabby mewed as if she was a burden and slowly got back onto her paws. Her paws were steady this time as she waited for a couple seconds before she would start moving back toward the medicine cat den.
Sorrel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:43 pm

Relief fell on the warrior like a soft blanket when he felt the tabby's red and white pelt on his own. A held breath finally escaped his throat in a silent huff. His ears twitched at the sound of her mew, he quickly got on all fours and padded after the deputy. He kept close to her, incase she lost her footing again, his pelt only about a rabbit's tail away from hers.
"Don't ever think you're a bother, you're injured and need to rest. Even the greatest of warriors would be the same way with your wounds,"his mew started stern, then ended reassuringly. His green hues never leaving her side.
Nova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrel on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:34 am

The sleek she-cat let a smile spread over her features as she looked over her shoulders at the Russian blue, her amber-hazel eyes gleaming happily."Thank you Stonefur, and I guess you're right about that." The deputy had seen other cats being made fun of for being clumsy, and of course she didn't approve of that kind of behavior, and so she kept her eyes out for that. Her spotted tail twitched as she noticed how close the tom was to her, which she didn't mind. Burntmemories raised her tail and placed in on the top part of his body so she could level herself in case she fell again, hopefully there wasn't going to be anymore ice. Her paws landed lightly on the ground even though she had a bad limp, it didn't take long though to reach the medicine cat den as she ducked under the brambles that lined the entrance.
Sorrel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:13 am

A small smile landed on the warrior's facial features as he padded along with the deputy. He didn't like when fellow clanmates put themselves or each other down for things they could not control. Stonfur bent down just a bit, so the red and white tabby wouldn't have to reach far with her tail, causing his shoulder muscles rippled as he did. As they approached the medicine cat's den he softly stopped just before the entrance. Stonefur considered himself a little bit of a loner and was usually relatively quiet, but he had really enjoyed conversing with the deputy. His soft green hues found her amber ones as he spoke, "After my hunt and the extra patrol, is there anything else you would like me to do? Maybe I can bring you back a fresh rabbit."
Stonfur happily smiled, hoping he would have luck on his hunt and bring back some fresh kill.
Nova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrel on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:51 pm

The deputy was always the social type and loved hanging out with clanmates. A warm smile was still spread over her jaws as she limped over toward the den. She then uncurled her tail from the tom's shoulder and let it lay flat against her flank. She turned her amber-hazel eyes at the Russian blue before answering her new friend. You don't need to bring me back anything, you can give it to someone else who really needs it. But when you get back, it would be nice if you could come visit me in the Medicine cat den." Burntmemories purred as she used her head and nudged his shoulder in a friendly way. The she-cat was good at making friends, and at this moment she only had 2 thanks to that Windclan was still somewhat small at the moment. Her paws moved slowly forward as she entered the den and ducked her head to avoid the brambles. She worked her way through the den till she found the nest she was supposed to lay in and stepped in it. As any cat would do, she circled around, kneeding her paws in the moss before slowly laying her sore body down onto the cool vegetation.
Sorrel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:09 pm

A purr rumbled in the warrior's throat at the she-cat's friendly nudge on the shoulder, a smile still playing on his jowls. He stood in front of the medicine cat's den for a moment after the deputy disappeared inside, the cold wind tugging at his short pelt. Then with a flick of his long tail he turned and padded out of camp with short bounds. His slender, shadow of a frame disappearing into the tall, pale grasses.

Scents of prey were sparse and stale, Stonefur silently padded through the grass land with his mouth open. Testing the chilly air for fresh scents. The wind changed direction and a powerful gust blew its way to the warrior as if trying to flatten him. The warrior crouched low to the froze earth. As the gust subsided a new scent lingered in its path. Stonefur knew that scent by heart, still crouching the tom began to make his way toward it. Finally he saw the fluffy ploom of a rabbit's tail as its back faced him. His muscles burned with adrenaline as he waited for a second to get his full bearings. Then his back legs uncurled and he leapt for it.
Nova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrel on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:25 pm

Her eyes were the only things that were able to watch him leave as she could only see his paws from this angle. A smile still on her features she laid her head on her paws and let her mind filled with thoughts. Many things were on this she-cats mind as she thought about the future of her clan and what she could do to better herself. She was new to this position, but hoped she would be able to do well with it and give stern commands when needed. Her spotted tail twitched behind her as her eyes seemed to become glazed as her mind went deeper into her thoughts. Burntmemories then wondered when she was gonna get a new apprentice and wondered if Windclan would remain this small, which would be a big problem because some clans liked to invade the territory. The tabby blinked her eyes and they seemed to return to their natural color. It felt like hours she had been thinking as she looked around. However moving her head wasn't much of a option as there was a deep wound between her shoulder blades thanks to the long canines of the fox. Her claws quickly came out of their sheathes angrily as she knew she should have been more observant and actually scented the area for the fox. Paws kneeded the stone ground, leaving some white marks where her claws were digging into the stone, she wondered if Hotchocolate blamed her for his injuries.
Sorrel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova on Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:11 pm

The hare's life slowly faded as it struggled for a breath. Stonefur held his jaws tight on its throat, his large fangs piercing its windpipe. A strong breath blew from his nostrils as his heart fluttered in his chest. The hare had gave him quite the run, but just wasn't near as fast as he. The warrior's lungs felt as if there were ice crystals forming inside of them, this weather was not running weather.
The hare twitched one last time before its black eyes glazed over gray. Stiffly, Stonefur raised himself on all four paws the lifeless hare still dangling from his jaws. He began to carry it away from the small blood splatter and kill site, so as not to attract other predators in the area. It had been a somewhat successful hunt as this was his second rabbit and he had caught one decently sized mouse as it was emerging from his burrow.
Dropping the rabbit in a thicket of bramble, the blue tom peered up at the sky. It was overcast, the sun was still weakly peering through the clouds at its highest point. At that he decided it was time to patrol Windclan's border then he would take his fresh kill back to camp. With a powerful spring of his back legs Stonefur ran to the nearest border and followed the trail from their. Hoping to have good news to bring back to Burntmemories.
Nova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrel on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:44 pm

[[I'm sorry I have no muse and Idk what to write....]]

The deputy looked around and she was becoming quite bored thanks to that she was becoming lonely. She never liked being with herself as she liked to be social, while some cats liked to remain alone. The red and white tabby knew it was going to be painful but she didn't care as she started to get up and balance up on her paws. She looked around and made sure the medicine cat was around as she moved toward the entrance of the den.
Sorrel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:06 am

[It's alright lol]

With his heart pounding in his ears Stonefur slowed his run to a trot before stopping midway along Windclan's border with Shadowclan. Opening his jaws wide he took a deep breath in, scenting the air. That's when he caught a scent that made him want to gag and it wasn't Shadowclan. The blue tom stayed calm though all his senses were on high alert as he followed the scent, his long legs softly padding on the frigid ground. The rank scent led him a little farther down their border then disappeared behind Shadowclan's border. Stonefur dared not go behind Shandowclan's border to follow the scent, he though it fitting that Shadowclan would have to deal with such a beast.
Turning his green hues to the side he spotted a landmark on their border where two large rocks lean into each other making a point at the top. The warrior quickly bounded up the side to the top of the two stones to get a better look beyond the borders. Even with his sharp vision he couldn't spot any movement and the scent was stale. That's when he felt something wrong in the pit of his stomach, his gray hairs bristled on the back of his neck. Cautiously, the warrior leapt off the top of the rocks. Every instinct screamed at him to turn away, to run. He knew he had to see, slowly he forced himself to look at the base of the rocks where a large hole was dug into the ground. The hole reeked of fox, fresh fox, it must have become it's den. Stonefur's stomach twisted as he turned with a flick of his tail and raced back toward his fresh kill stash and then back to camp. Torn at what to tell Burntmemories.

The tall, blue tom had just finished dragging his last rabbit into camp instead of dropping it at the freshkill pile he carried it over to the medicine cat's den. Figuring if the deputy refused it then he was sure another cat would want it. Stopping at the entrance, he softly dropped the rabbit before calling in,

"Burntmemories?"

[Sorry, I realize that's incredibly long.]
Nova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

:: Windclan

Permissions in this forum: