Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome
Welcome to New Era! A Roleplaying Site based on the Fiction book series Warriors, by Erin Hunter. This is a place where members can let their creativity flow, meet new friends and have fun! The clans moved to a new territory and have fanned out into different parts of lands, claiming it as their own. And now it’s time for a new generation of warriors to lead the clans on their quest of survival! You can make a character, join a clan and start roleplaying in the threads of that clan! Battle against other clans or tribes and protect your territory from trespassers and pesky twolegs. The possibility is endless at New Era!
Affiliates
Top 100 Feline RPGs Top 50 Warrior Cat RPG's Top 100 Warriors
The Fate of Five Warrior Cats RP TSNv2 - A Semi- Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay Conflicting Rivals AWRP Warrior Cats: Untold Tales Cheerful and Grumpy~  [P] Cheetah Affiliatebutton-1 Cheerful and Grumpy~  [P] Cheetah 10r04ud
Thunderclan
Cheerful and Grumpy~  [P] Cheetah 11v4n86 ________________________________________________________
Cheerful and Grumpy~  [P] Cheetah 25z329w
Riverclan
Cheerful and Grumpy~  [P] Cheetah 2heah6c

Cheerful and Grumpy~ [P] Cheetah

2 posters

Go down

Cheerful and Grumpy~  [P] Cheetah Empty Cheerful and Grumpy~ [P] Cheetah

Post by Mini~ Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:12 pm

Divinghawk was doing what he did most of the time, organized herbs. He had send his nervous little Tinpaw out to fetch cobwebs, so he had the den to himself. It wasn't long before his stomach began to growl so he quickly sorted the rest of the borage and chervil and pushed each pile back into place.

Now he was sitting in the middle of his den, bent over a squirrel and enjoying the peace as he ate.
Mini~
Mini~

Back to top Go down

Cheerful and Grumpy~  [P] Cheetah Empty Re: Cheerful and Grumpy~ [P] Cheetah

Post by Cheetah. Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:10 pm

"Dive!" came a cheerful sparky female voice as a long legged elegant calico stumbled inside the den. Her clear bright blue eyes were filled with glee as she got to her pale white paws and bounced up to the silent medicine cat. A happy smile was on her maw as she mewed "I stepped on a thorn. Could you pull it out?" As she raised a paw and Confettiexpolosion whimpered slightly.
Cheetah.
Cheetah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:42 am

Divinghawk jumped slightly at the call, hitting his flank on the side of the den. He narrowed his eyes a little but held his tongue at the moment. "You seem awfully happy to have a thorn in your pad." He grumbled as he fetched the supplies he would need and returned to the bubbly she-cat.

He pressed the back of his paw against her's to lift it a little higher, inspecting the puncture. "Where'd you get this?" He asked as he retreated to the back of his den, searching furiously for something.
Mini~
Mini~

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheetah. Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:38 pm

Confettiexplosion shrugged her slim shoulders and purred "I'm just happy I didn't get more thorns." The pretty calico smiled brightly as she noticed he was on his grumpy moments. Great. She liked his grim spirits. It was odd really but she didn't care. She felt her pale paw go a little higher as she answered "I was hunting and was chasing a really big mouse and chased it so I could give it to you since you might be hungry but I lost it near some twoleg den. And I accidently stepped in one while trying to get the big mouse."
Cheetah.
Cheetah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Dive let out a sigh. "There was plenty fresh-kill here and I can take care of myself, you should have been thinking of feeding the whole clan and not just me." He snapped, annoyed by the she-cat's actions. "But now I'm wasting precious herbs because you foolishly stepped on a thorn!" He couldn't possible hold back his sharp tongue now, it emerged and snapped away.

"Keep holding your paw up." He commanded as he leaned in to grasp the thorn.
Mini~
Mini~

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheetah. Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:24 pm

Confettiexplosion only stared and simply smiled as she shrugged her shoulders once again as she answered "Okay then. I would've given it to someone else if you didn't want it." Her cheerful spark didn't dissappear or deflate as the slim calico couldn't help but laugh at his sharp tongue. "Nice to see you're fine." Her tail swished behind her loudly as she began to grow impatient as she didn't like to sit down. "Okay." she mewed with her paw beginning to grow numb.
Cheetah.
Cheetah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:50 am

Divinghawk rasped his tongue over the thorn a couple times before firmly grasping and and giving a sharp tug. Straightening, with the thorn in his jaws, he turned and spat it on the ground so he could swiftly apply the mix of herbs to her paw. "There, you're fine now. But be careful from now on." He meowed, his temper cooling completely,

"Now if you exuse me, I'm going hunting for some more marigold and hopefully some dry moss." He waved his tail as he exited the den.
Mini~
Mini~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down