Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome
Welcome to New Era! A Roleplaying Site based on the Fiction book series Warriors, by Erin Hunter. This is a place where members can let their creativity flow, meet new friends and have fun! The clans moved to a new territory and have fanned out into different parts of lands, claiming it as their own. And now it’s time for a new generation of warriors to lead the clans on their quest of survival! You can make a character, join a clan and start roleplaying in the threads of that clan! Battle against other clans or tribes and protect your territory from trespassers and pesky twolegs. The possibility is endless at New Era!
Affiliates
Top 100 Feline RPGs Top 50 Warrior Cat RPG's Top 100 Warriors
The Fate of Five Warrior Cats RP TSNv2 - A Semi- Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay Conflicting Rivals AWRP Warrior Cats: Untold Tales Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!] - Page 2 Affiliatebutton-1 Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!] - Page 2 10r04ud
Thunderclan
Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!] - Page 2 11v4n86 ________________________________________________________
Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!] - Page 2 25z329w
Riverclan
Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!] - Page 2 2heah6c

Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!]

5 posters

:: Bloodclan

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!]

Post by Smoke Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:17 pm

Killer saw Cotton approach with a load of herbs in her mouth. She looked like what the Twolegs call a "Redneck" eating a hamburger. He softly chuckled for a second or 2 before he nodded his head backwards, signaling they should go back. Cotton nodded hers in reply and they set out on the 5 minute walk "home".
Smoke
Smoke

https://newerarp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!]

Post by megarin Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:25 pm

"Hwey, Kwillther? You mindth thakning a fwew herbs? Yourth mouth ith epthee comprared to mine," she asked. She was trying to say "Hey, Killer? You mind taking a few herbs? Your mouth is empty compared to mine," but the herbs in her mouth made it sound funny. Oh well, he understood her and took a few herbs along with his prey.
She saw that the mouse is his mouth was brown. That meant it wasn't her mouse who she had given a sip of her puddle to at the camp. Good. She liked that mouse.
You know it's a hard life when you best friend is a mouse and not another cat.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:39 pm

Killer smiled at a funny weird thought and almost choked on all the stuff he had in his mouth. He'd thought about bunnies. Coming from the sky.
He shook his head to clear the random thought and continued walking. He saw Cotton looking at him weirdly.
"Wha?" He asked, the stuff in his mouth not letting him say the T.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Cotton rolled her eyes at the tom. They approached the camp and the moon was out. It was getting very late. She was getting very tired.
She walked over to a piece of Twoleg metal supported by thin sticks that looked like young dead trees. Under the metal there were a few bushes. One of the bushes was fake! No one knew why Twolegs made fake bushes. It was all leaned against a wall of special Twoleg rock. The rock had big gashes and nooks. The wall and bushes were great for storing herbs. This was her new "den."
Everynight a gaurd was posted to make sure she didn't escape. She thought it was Killer's turn to watch her. It would be nice, sleeping with her only friend. Although none of the cats here were nice Killer was the easiest to deal with. He was her only "friend", if someone in Bloodclan could even be called a friend. Well, except fpr the silver mouse.

OOC: Bunnies from the sky? I guess he's a kit at heart!
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:37 pm

Killer saw how the she-cat haf rilled her eyes and chuckled. He loved annoying people. It was probably the only thing keeping him from eating Deathberries. Cotton went to her sleeping place and he grabbed the vole he caught and brought with him.
It was his turn to watch the medicinr cat and if he was to do that he'd need energy. When he sat down and started eating his prey he saw a mouse in the corner of his eye. He looked at it and saw it was moving toward Cotton.
The. It sat down next to the sleeping cat. -that is one weird cat Killer thought.

Ooc: yeah hes a kit at heart
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:46 pm

She curled up and fell asleep. Killer was next to her and the mouse was curled inside of her outline. She was surrounded by friends. Well, she was surrounded by friends in a sea of enemies, but still. It was close enough for her.
She fell asleep and dreamed odd dreams. Nice dreams. Dreams about mice, and clouds, and freedom, and herbs, and Killer.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:58 pm

Killer almost burst out laughing when he heard the she-cat say his name in her sleep. I really hope she's not dreaming about killing me... Nah she probably is, Killer thought with a smile.
He looked at the silver mouse again. He wondered why it wasn't scared of him or Cotton. One pounce and it'd be dead. And yet, there it slept right next to one of it's biggest enemies.
Killer laid down and put his head on his paws. If only his father were like.
Snarepaw go do this, Snarepaw go do that, Snarepaw shut up before I rip your claws out. His father wasn't very nice t him all the time but his heart was in a good place. Killer smirked, And now he's in Starclan. I'm probably gonna go to the Dark Forest, but oh well.
Killer didn't care where he ended up after he died, as long as he was with Incidence. The thought of her depleted Killer's good mood.
They'd met each other when he first came to Bloodclan. They had been the same age, so they bonded quicker then he did with others. Now, 10 moons later, she was dead and he was depressed.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:35 am

Cotton woke to feel a warm breeze blow across her pelt. It was Newleaf now.The warmth would come across the land. Maybe it would even warm these cats' hearts.
Most cats were still asleep. She knew she had to set her mouse free today. She couldn't afford to be caught with it and didn't want to see it in someone's belly. Besides, it was a wild animal.
She picked up the mouse in her mouth and thought they had made it clear that the mouse was to escape. But then again, she didn't speak mouse. She stepped over Killer carefully and padded to the exit of the camp. She dropped the mouse and motioned her tail in the direction of a Twoleg garden. The mouse would be safe there and she might be able to see him again.
She went back to the camp and fell asleep for the rest of the morning next to Killer.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:44 pm

Killer woke up around midday, and looked to his left to see Cotton was still asleep. He got up and stretched his numbness out.
The tom poked the she-cat with sheathed paws. Poke, poke, poke, this is fun :3, Killer thought and made that exact face. He continued poking her and she wouldn't budge. He decided to give up and get something from the fresh-kill pile. He'd wait all day if he had to for his friend to wake up. but until then he was gonna hang around on the rooftops.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Cotton finally woke. She saw a cat sitting on the roof. She hoped it was Killer. She thought it was.
She hoped up with him.
"Hello," she said gleefully as she scrabbled for a grip.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:19 pm

Cotton jumped up next to Killer. He greeted her with a smile and a 'hi'. He'd been lost in thought about things until she had joined him.
"How are you?" He asked the she-cat.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:43 am

"Oh, I'm fine," she said, "if you count being held prisoner by angry cats fine!"
She sat next to the black tom and looked at the rest of the world. The Twolegplace was big. It was. Kind of cool.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:22 pm

Killer chuckled softly. He always knew the she-cat didn't like Bloodclan, so her expressing it didn't really faze him.
"Not all of are angry, Cotton. Were just a clan with a bad past," He told the medicine cat.
"You only end up here if you've made a mistake," He looked at her. She was a kind of prisoner if you thought about it, so she mustn't have made a mistake as bad as a regular Bloodclan cat.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:07 pm

"Oh, trust me," she said suddenly, "I have made plenty of regrettable mistakes!"
And she had. Lots and lots of mistakes. And she was still young! Only seventeen moons.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:30 am

Again, Killer's body softly shook with laughter. With a smile on his muzzle he looked toward his semi-friend. She looked a bit defiant, as if any cat who accused her of being innocent she would give a good scratching.
Killer sighed. "Not as much as me, you haven't."
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:00 pm

"Maybe that's what you think," she murmered sadly.
"You cats are born or raised to kill," she paused, "But I did it on my own."
The last part you could barely hear.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:05 am

Killer shook his head.
"Not all of us were born in Bloodclan, Cotton. In fact, I was born in Thunderclan."
He looked at the she-cat for some kind of reaction. From what he could tell, Cotton shared his hate for the forest clans. But they didn't know of each other's reasons.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:39 pm

The white she-cat stared off into the distance.
"I was born a rouge, I think. I might have been a kittypet but if I was the Twolegs had left my family," she started telling the tom her story. She guessed he wanted to know and she really needed to get it off of her chest.
"My mother was named Snow. She was lovely. I think I remeber she told us she got her name because when she was young she was completely white. When she got older she earned dark brown markings," she paused, "I was born white, too."
She had to think for a moment to remember her kit hood.
"My father was kind of mean. He disappeared but I think what really happened was that Snow and him fought over us. I think she made him leave.
I had five brothers. They looked more like Snow then me. I somehow had stripes instead of the dark markings. They all had messed up tails, too. They were all broken in many places and were very short. They were born that way.
One day some Twolegs came. I was scared. When Snow and my brothers went up to greet the Twolegs I hid. So the Twolegs stole my family. I was only about two moons old.
I lived alone for a while and I think I went a bit crazy. I was lonely and there were mice there. I hated the taste of mice. I still do, but I eat them now. I befriended the mice and only ate voles and rats and stuff like that.
I loved to go outside of the old Twoleg den. It smelled so fresh out there. It was on the edge of the woods that led to a mountain.
I found out the uses for herbs. Sometimes I felt things moving around me. I thought I heard voices whipering things. I concluded that I was crazy and imagined them.
But I still heard them. I felt them brush against me. They told me things about the herbs. I found out other things by myself. Somethings I learned from other rouges.
When I was six moons old I got really lonely. A voice told me to go up the mountain. So I started walking. And walking. And walking.
When I got to the top I found cats! They thought I was crazy! I probably was, but still. They gave me herbs and taught me how to use them. They gave me a new name, Cotton that Softens the Mountain. I didn't like that name though. I liked Cotton.
When I turned twelve moons old I left the mountains. The Tribe that lived there would miss me, but I needed to move on.
I traveled a long ways until I found a large group of cats. They called themselves Clans. I spent time with all four of them. They renamed me again. Now I was Cottonstripe.
They taught me new herbs. But they told me I had to believe in Starclan. But I didn't want to. They tried to force me. Starclan would make sense. I would understand the voices. But I didn't want to believe that only Clan cats get a life after death. That would mean me and my lost family wouldn't even see eachother at death.
When I visited Windclan there was a rouge kit there who had just been adopted into the Clan. I was scared of him. He looked like my father. He smelled like me. That's the real reason I left, I guess. That and the Starclan thing.
I came here to look for my family," she paused for the first time ina while, "but instead fate placed me here."

OOC: Sorry it's so long! Cotton's story is lengthy
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Killer looked on at Cotton in surprise. Her story was... sad yet, comforting at the same time. The opposite of his.
The black tom sighed a put his muzzle on his paws before bringing it back up again. He now figured he needed to tell the she-cat his story.
"When I was born, I went by the name Snarekit, because anyone who got in front of me, I would bite them. My first name ever though, was Burgundykit, because of the mark on the tip of my tail."
Killer stopped for a second to figure out what he was going to say.
"My mother, Nightleaf, hated me and my brother. It was always my sister who she favored, Treepaw. She was the medicine cat's apprentice before Tinpaw, so she was always bragging to my mother, naming all the things she had learned that day. I listened in of course. They always said curiosity killed the cat, and in a way, it was true. Anyway, because I listened in on my sister and mother, I found out many things that herbs could be used for. That was why I took care of Bloodclan before you had came.
"And then, I became known as Snarepaw, a fierce Thunderclan apprentice. All the other apprentices were scared of me, so I never had any friends except for my brother, Huntpaw. I was extremely lonely since he was quite popular in the clan and left me at many times. Then, I started becoming violent. Hurting other cats. Screaming. Yelling. I almost killed this one cat, but everyone else just brushed it off as some type of mental problem, so the clan kept me.
"I was only 7 moons old when Bloodclan came and raided our camp. They were in need of food, and the closest clan was mine. In a flash of anger, Thornpelt, my father, saw me and thought I was a Bloodclan cat. He tackled me to the ground and gave me the X scar- well now it's a snowflake scar I suppose- on my chest. I had pushed him off of me. And the darker side of me had come out. I had scratched him in the stomach, and then, I snapped his neck by throwing him against the den. To make sure he was dead, I had bit his neck. I can still remember the blood flowing out of it.
"Massacre had seen me while he had tackled my sister. He quickly finished her of with a nick of his claws and grabbed me by the scruff. He yelled out to retreat, and that's what his clan did. He took me with him as well. He carried me and put me in the middle of the clearing, right over there," He nudged with his nose toward the center of the small camp. "And he said, 'You are now our prisoner, so that is what you shall be called.'
"Then he just walked off. My name had become prisoner, and everyone in the clan wouldn't let me forget that. Except for Incidence, she actually helped me through it. But when I was 9 moons old, she had gone out hunting. A cat name Garage came and picked on me. Taunting me. So I jumped up slashed his neck. He was instantly dead. Every other cat had seen this. So Massacre came over to me and said, 'Welcome to Bloodclan, Killer'. That was how I got my name.
"Ever since I was Killer, I've become a dark thinker, and couldn't care less that I had killed my own father out of rage. In fact I grew to like it. And I still do," He finished, place his head on his paws. He couldn't wait for Cotton's reaction.

Ooc: Yeah, Killer's story is tad long as well, so we're all good.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:55 pm

"Yeah, maybe you like killing cats, but I don't," she replied at the end of Killer's story.
"I, um, actually killed a cat once," she said sadly, "I didn't want to, and I didn't use my claws."
She was thrust into another story.
"When I was in the mountains I learned a lot about herbs. I learned more then I needed to know.
There was a tom there that was terrorizing the Tribe. He was the biggest cat I've ever met. And he was tan. Just a big tan cat.
He was being mean. He stole a few kits, played very cruel pranks, and fought. He fought a lot. And he was dirty. He was hitting on all the queens. Chasing off the Tribe's toms.
I think he really liked me. But I didn't like him.
The Tribe cats wanted him gone. I wanted him gone. The only cat who wanted him to stay was, well, himself. No one liked him.
One day I went out by myself. I Needed to breath. So I went to look at herbs. To see what I could discover about life.
I found a very foul plant. It's called castor plant. It's the most poisonous plant known to any cat anywhere.
So I caught a vole and brought it to the plant. I was very careful and picked a leaf. I squeezed out all of the juice onto the vole.
I brought it to the tom.
He ate it.
I left before he finished.
Later I came back and burried him by the river.
I felt bad.
I never wanted to do that again. But I will if I need to," she finished sadly.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:07 pm

"You did a good thing, Cotton. From what you just said, he was a terrible cat," He told Cotton. He hated toms like that, especially since his father was one. He and his littermates were an accident, just another mistake of Thornpelt.
"You probably saved a lot of anguish for the Tribe cats. They're more than likely to be thankful," He said to the she-cat.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:31 am

"That's high praise from a Bloodclan cat," she paused, "but the Tribe doesn't know I did it," she finished sadly as she turned her body in the direction of the mountains.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:52 pm

Killer sighed before replying to the she-cat.
"The best deeds go unknown, Cotton." And he meant it. When he was a kit, he'd always go out of the nursery to hunt, and he usually caught the biggest things in the fresh-kill pile. Since his mother didn't really care about him, she would never report his absence.

Ooc: Ugh, I stayed home from school today cause I'm sick XP
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Tea-Kat Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:16 pm

Life in the "Clan" [Open to all Bloodclan! Please join! Med's Story!] - Page 2 Massacre_zps65e7256a

Massacre gracefully jumped up with the tom and she-cat, "Killer. I need you to go out and patrol the borders," Massacre flicked his tail and shifted his green eyes to Cotton, "and if you need to, you can go out with the patrol and look for herbs." Massacre looked back to Killer, "Also I will be accompanying this patrol."

OoC: Maybe we could get this rolling to where something or someone tries to attack the patrol maybe? Or another idea if you want.
Tea-Kat
Tea-Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:46 pm

Killer bowed his head to the Bloodclan leader. He stood up saying, "Of course, Massacre." He quickly stretched before jumping down from the roof. He looked back up to Cotton and Massacre, waiting for them to join him.

Ooc: Sounds good to me :3 Who should we have attack them, though?
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next