Welcome
Welcome to New Era! A Roleplaying Site based on the Fiction book series Warriors, by Erin Hunter. This is a place where members can let their creativity flow, meet new friends and have fun! The clans moved to a new territory and have fanned out into different parts of lands, claiming it as their own. And now it’s time for a new generation of warriors to lead the clans on their quest of survival! You can make a character, join a clan and start roleplaying in the threads of that clan! Battle against other clans or tribes and protect your territory from trespassers and pesky twolegs. The possibility is endless at New Era!
Affiliates
Top 100 Feline RPGs Top 50 Warrior Cat RPG's Top 100 Warriors
The Fate of Five Warrior Cats RP TSNv2 - A Semi- Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay Conflicting Rivals AWRP Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
Thunderclan

Meg's Wonders

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meg's Wonders

Post by megarin on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:23 pm

THUNDERCLAN:

RIVERCLAN:

SHADOWCLAN:

WINDCLAN:

Name: Stingpaw; Age: Seven Moons; Appearance: Grey / orange tabby tom with dark brown eyes; Rank: Apprentice; Friend(s): Smokepaw; Clan: Windclan; Enemies: Rain; Other: Has trouble, hunting, expressing his feelings, and speaking

BLOODCLAN:

TRIBE OF RUSHING WATER:

LONERS/ROUGES/KITTYPETS:

Name: Cotton; Age: 17 Moons; Appearance: Siamese / tabby with crystal blue eyes; Rank: Lone Healer; Friends: What friends? No one likes a loner; Clan: What Clan?; Enemies: Anyone who chooses to be her enemy; Other: Has lived practically everywhere; know more herbs then any Clan or Tribe cat

Name: Rain; Age: Unknown; Appearance: Grey tabby with buff muscles, scars, and redish eyes; Rank: Rouge; Friends: Snow, Ginger; Enemies: Everyone else; Other: Stingpaw's and Cotton's father (Stingpaw remembers him, Cotton doesn't; from different mothers)

Name: Snow; Age: Unknown; Appearance: white with dark markings (Siamese) and blue eyes; Rank: Kittypet; Friends: Rain, her Housefolk; Enemies: None; Other: Cotton's mother

Name: Ginger Age: Unknown; Appearance: Orange tabby she-cat with green eyes; Rank: Rouge; Friends: Bumble (Stingpaw), Rain; Enemies: Twolegs, Other: Deceased; killed in Twoleg fox trap; Stingpaw's mother

Name: Cotton's Unknown Brothers; Age: 17 Moons; Appearance Just like Snow except they all have Zig-Zag tails (a Zig-Zag tail is when a cat is born with a short tail that is broken in multiple places); Rank: Kittypets; Friends: Each other; Twolegs; Enimies: Bloodclan; Other: Each lives in a different Twoleg den but they all see eachother

Want me to make you a Warriors Collage? PM me! What kind of cats do you want? I choose Medicine Cats!
Lemon Words
I like the words that are Lemony.
They paint the pictures you feel, don't see.
They make rhythm, songs, and rhymes.
They make us really feel the time.
Don't ask me why I call them Lemon Words.
Whatever works; it's for the birds.
Collage (C) megarin (me); Lemon Words (C) (me); Warrior (C) the Erin Hunters. If you can read this you cheated.
megarin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top