Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome
Welcome to New Era! A Roleplaying Site based on the Fiction book series Warriors, by Erin Hunter. This is a place where members can let their creativity flow, meet new friends and have fun! The clans moved to a new territory and have fanned out into different parts of lands, claiming it as their own. And now it’s time for a new generation of warriors to lead the clans on their quest of survival! You can make a character, join a clan and start roleplaying in the threads of that clan! Battle against other clans or tribes and protect your territory from trespassers and pesky twolegs. The possibility is endless at New Era!
Affiliates
Top 100 Feline RPGs Top 50 Warrior Cat RPG's Top 100 Warriors
The Fate of Five Warrior Cats RP TSNv2 - A Semi- Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay Conflicting Rivals AWRP Warrior Cats: Untold Tales A Windclan Mentor (CLOSED) - Page 3 Affiliatebutton-1 A Windclan Mentor (CLOSED) - Page 3 10r04ud
Thunderclan
A Windclan Mentor (CLOSED) - Page 3 11v4n86 ________________________________________________________
A Windclan Mentor (CLOSED) - Page 3 25z329w
Riverclan
A Windclan Mentor (CLOSED) - Page 3 2heah6c

A Windclan Mentor (CLOSED)

4 posters

:: Windclan

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Windclan Mentor (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Windclan Mentor (CLOSED)

Post by megarin Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:55 pm

{Rain}
After he flung the young she-cat across the den he paused. He sat down and licked a paw, closing his eyes casually.
"You put up a good fight, for a Clan cat. Nonetheless a fragile Windclanner," he said to the she cat as she got up and glared at him.
He circled the cat and saw her anger flicker to confusion. It quickly went back to anger. He could understand why. No smart cat would dare challenge him. But he knew this she-cat was smart.
"Your Clan doesn't know that I'm here," he said and paused, "It's getting late. The dusk patrols are out. Cats are hunting. The Medicine Cat is out for herbs. My guard? Well let's say he's in a deep sleep. He'll probably wake,"
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:07 pm

Smokepaw's eyes stopped flashing red so much and her hackles lowered just a tiny bit. She looked guarded and haunted.
"What are you implying Rouge," She spat out the word. "You wish for me to join you?" Smokepaw almost couldn't believe that was truth. Then again, this was the first rouge she'd ever met in her life.
Smoke
Smoke

https://newerarp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:18 pm

{Rain}
"You, join, me?" he asked the she-cat. "Oh-no, that's not what you thought I was implying, was it?" he paused dramatically, "I was thinking more like.... you get me out of this camp or you and precious little "Stingaw" there will be in a sleep too deep to need a Clan," he spat out.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:33 pm

Smokepaw sighed in relief.
"Fine. I'll take you out of camp. As long as you promise never to show your face to me or Stingpaw ever again." She stated boldly to the large tom. She knew he wouldn't actually keep the promise but it would give her enough assurance she would need fo protect her friend the next time Rain came by.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:41 pm

Ooc: im on my phone now cause were going to Dennys so I might reply slowly and have a few typos.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:23 pm

{Rain}
"Okay, now help me escape!" he hissed at Smokepaw. "Tell them an owl took me."
He carried Stingpaw out to where he was previously tied up. He was going to need some blood to make the scene look real. Using prey wouldn't be fun enough. And he wouldn't claw himself!
"Smokepaw," he said seeing her glaring at him from behind a boulder, "Let's practice your battle skills!"
The she-cat was too far away so he decided to start with his son. He pounced on his son and started clawing and biting. Stingpaw tried to fight back but was in a weakened state. He was already caked in red-stained cobwebs. Time to add some fresh red.
He slashed his flank opening him widely. He pounced on Smokepaw as she saw him and charged. Oops. her mistake!
He darted off and left the young cats before they could object.
"Remember, an owl!" he turned back and whispered before he disappeared. "Whoooooo-oooo-ooo-ooooo!" he called before running off.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Smokepaw burned with fury. She was so STUPID! How could she have thought he would leave peacefully. He broke his promise, so she'd break hers.
She grabbed Rainfur to tend to Stingpaw and ordered a clan meeting by herself since Whitestar was at the Moonfalls.
"Cats old enough to hunt their own prey, come out to the field for a clan meeting!" Her voice bellowed throughout the entire camp. Many cats objected, "She said it wrong!" "An apprentice can't call a clan meeting!" "I always knew she was power-hungry but this?!"
That last one stung her. Not all of her clanmates thought Leerheart's death was an accident.
"QUIET!" Smokepaw yelled. All the voices died instantly, there wasn't 1 single cat not scared of her fury at this moment.
"Rain has escaped." She started loudly and calmly. The talking started again, but it was more of a gossip tone. "Yeah right!" One cat objected, making others nod.
"Take a look behind you! There is my friend Stingpaw covered in fresh blood from large claws. Now look toward the rocks, the ropes are chewed up. I am not lying to you! Rain escaped and hurt one of our own for pleasure!" The cats yowled and hissed in anger. Stingpaw may not be clanborn, but these cats would still protect him.
"We will need extra patrols on the lookout pronto!" Burntmemories moved next to Smokepaw. She left the deputy to figure things out and ran toward her only friend, who has bleeding severely.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

A Windclan Mentor (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Windclan Mentor

Post by Rawwrness Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:01 pm

*~Wildfire~*
Wildfire had listened to Smokepaw's speech with stunning awe. She'd never heard the apprentice talk that much since Leerheart! Burntmemories was now ordering patrols and everything while the young she-cat had run over to her bleeding un-clanborn friend, Stingpaw. It was amazing how close those 2 had gotten in just a few days.
The orange she-cat sighed and decided to go over where they both were. Smokepaw eyed her suspiciously until Wildfire said, "I'm here to help." Every cat knew when she said that, she meant business.
She ran out of camp to collect herbs for the poor young tom as Rainfur had instructed. Lets see... I have cobwebs for the bleeding, chervil incase of infection, coltsfoot if he loses his breath, comfrey to soothe the wounds, lavender for his fever, and poppy seeds- oh he's gonna need a lot of those, Wildfire went through her head and grabbed a few extra poppy seeds. It took her about 20 minutes to gather all this, and she was steadily making her way back to camp.
When she got there, some cats were in confusion while others went back to sleep. But others who actually knew of this cat named Rain looked scared. Guess he's a scary cat... the she-cat shook her uneasiness off and put down the herbs next to Stingpaw.
"You're going to be fine, Stingpaw," She said to the apprentice.
Rawwrness
Rawwrness

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Stingpaw saw a she-cat standing above him. He thought she was Wildfire. She said he was going to be okay.
He thrashed his paws trying to stand up but couldn't. He thrashed harder panicking. He thought he aced entry kicked Wildfire a few times. What was wrong? Why couldn't he stand up? He felt something wet and sticky against his fur. It was warm, too.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawwrness Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:19 pm

Wildfire grunted as Stingpaw kicked her once again. When she said he'd be fine started to freak out, and that was never a good thing.
"Stingpaw! Calm down. The stuff on you is cobwebs to stop the bleeding and you're just making it worse by kicking me," she said loudly. She didn't know if some of his hearing was blocked or not so she went the safe way.
Rawwrness
Rawwrness

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:39 am

Stingpaw heard the she-cat trying to calm him. His thrashing slowed and stopped. He kicked one last feeble kick and whimpered pitifully.
He looked over his body and saw it splotched with white cobwebs. They were so itchy. He wanted to scratch them but couldn't lift his leg to do so. He tried to itch it but kicked Wildfire again. That made him feel bad.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Smokepaw walked over toward where Stingpaw and Wildfire were. She knew he could be trusted in her paws, but she was plain and simply checking in on him.
The orange she-cat was saying something to her friend while he kicked her. Smokepaw sped up her pace until she was right next to them.
"Hey, are you guys alright?" She asked both of them. She wasn't sure Stingpaw could answer from all the cobwebs he had on him, but it was worth a try.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:11 pm

Stingpaw saw Smokepaw above him.
"I'm okay," he said. He just needed some rest.
He was zoning off, but he could still see his friend.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:28 am

As she saw Stingpaw going to sleep, Smokepaw was relieved. Her only friend was ok, and going to live. Of course, he'd have many scars, but he'd still live.
Smokepaw trotted off to the apprentice's den once Stingpaw fell asleep. After this long a day, she was going to do the same thing happily.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Stingpaw woke in the morning and felt some-what better. It was a long night and he was still tired. And he was still covered in herbs. And he was still covered in cobwebs.
He was really drowsy from all the poppy seeds. You could say he was not in his right mind if you wanted to say it the polite way.
He saw things shift and move. He thought odd thoughts. He dreamt odd dreams. It would be a long day.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Smokepaw yawned as she woke up. After licking her muzzle she stretched and walked out of the den.
When she looked to her right she saw Stingpaw, still in herbs and cobwebs.
She bounded to him. She was incredibly happy he was looking better even if Rain was on the loose.
"Hey Stingpaw! How are you feeling?" She asked the young apprentice.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:44 am

Stingpaw coughed when he tried to reply to his friend.
"I am okay," he wheezed out. His voice whas very odd sounding. It sounded almost as if he were an Elder.
He looked down at his throat. His father must have tried to kill him. His throat had been slashed open, as well as his flank and face.
He felt the pain deep in his throat and spat up some blood. Rain must have punctured his windpipe! It was a miracle he had lived, but he would have this scratchy voice forever!
And he couldn't even say he was wearing these scars in a noble way. He got them because he was weak, and drowsy, and couldn't fight back! Not because he went into some brave battle!
He looked at the ground. His paws stretched forward until he was laying and he rested his head on his front paws. This was his way of showing his disappointment in himself. He just stared at the dirt on the ground with his wise yet young deep brown eyes, not noticing Smokepaw was still there.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:17 am

Smokepaw looked down at her newly scarred friend. She lay down next to him and nudged him with her head.
"You know you can tell me anything, right?" She asked, hoping for a positive answer instead of 'no'.
He seemed to be sad or depressed in a way, and she really wanted to help him. She just didn't really know how to, so she decided she'll try every way in the book.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:12 pm

He shook his head yes, not wanting to use his new voice.
~~~{OOC: Magical Time Skip; Two Moons (Sorry, I don't think it will be exiting to have him just sulking in the medicine den for until he's healed enough to do something) If this amount of time is too long, let me know. I was thinking we should make them Warriors soon. The Clan might honor them after they finally heal. Smokepaw with her fighting off Rain and Stingpaw with his harsh battle scars. Plus after this Magical Time Skip they would be about nine moons. But if this is not okay we can lower the time skip to like, two weeks or so instead of two moons. Thanks}~~~
Stingpaw had recently got out of the medicine cat's den. His cobwebs were off and he looked really bad. The smallest of his scars was one over his left eye. Hi flank beared a scar that went from his front shoulders to his back shoulders, It was four claws thick, his father had gotton him with his whole paw there. His throat had a scar that went under his right cheek, down, and across. Next to it there were four small punture marks where the claws sank in but didn't drag. The scars on his neck were the worst. They were the ones that made his sound raspy.
Now he sounded really weird. He already had odd and formal sounding word choice, but now his words were all scratchy, too. Even his breathing was odd. The cats probably thought he was from the moon.
He still didn't have a mentor because when he was healing he didn't need one.
Now he was hunting again, at least. But the scar on his side hurt when he stretched out his legs to chase rabbits. He had discovered it was easier to run more flattened and near the ground. Also he took smaller bounds that actually made him faster than when he took time to fly with large bounds.
Of course he couldn't do anything that would make it easier to breathe when running, but he could just not run when he didn't need to.
If he ever went to battle at least the other cats might fear him. By now he was growing evry large, bigger then most cats. He had the fearsom build of Rain. And his scars would make him look tough, too.
Maybe he could turn this into a good thing. But it might be easier if he didn't scare his own Clan now.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:52 pm

(I'm totally fine the 'Magical' time skip. I was beginning to get bored with them just healing. Oh and we need to update our char. bios since they're older and dif. now)
Smokepaw was currently coming back from a border patrol with 2 other apprentices. Still, her only friend was Stingpaw and he talks less than he did before Rain. The gray she-cat vowed to give Rain more than a few mental and physical scars. She knew he was going to pay next time he came around.
The gray she-cat had also grown a lot in the past few moons and not only in size. She was becoming quite the pretty apprentice. Lots of toms eyed her whenever she walked by, but she couldn't care less. They hadn't ever talked to her when she wasn't pretty, so why start talking to them now?
Smokepaw's scars have healed from the battle, but there was a scar on her hind left leg with 4 claw marks running down it. And she couldn't be prouder. She had saved her best and only friend's life and she was highly respected for it.
She glanced around the camp and couldn't see Stingpaw, so she went around asking his whereabouts. Many said that they hadn't seen him, until Smokepaw came across one warrior who said he went out hunting.
Smokepaw's eyes gleamed with happiness that Stingpaw felt comfortable enough to go out on is own, with no help whatsoever. So, she decided to go look for him.

After she left the camp, Smokepaw followed Stingpaw's scent until she saw him, running very fast. At the end of his running spree she hollered, "Good job Stingpaw!"
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:28 pm

Stingpaw heard Smokepaw and saw her approaching.
"We thank you," he rasped.
He looked at the rabbit he had caught and walked over to Smokepaw. Her size was catching up to his. Both of them no longer had the soft thick downy fur that kits own.

OOC: Just a fast side note on Stingpaw's speech so you can understand him better.
*If he ever says "we" he is usually only reffering to himself but he might be talking about others, too. Like the royal we.
* His new voice sounds like a mix of Louis Armstrong and a sick old dog.

The real Cotton is on my lap right now and shedding on me. Never mind. She got off.
-.-
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Ooc: xD lol. Tell Cotton I said Meow (Hi). The real Killer is running around meowing his butt off... He's a weirdo c:
Smokepaw walked toward Stingpaw and his dead rabbit. She had this sort of calmness around her. She noticed that the shroud of calm came to her constantly for no reason, and it was with her now.
"How'd you sleep?" She asked the raspy sounding tom.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:28 pm

"I slept fine," he said.
He was tired now from the run and hunt.
"Do you want to walk with me for a while? I was thinking of going over near the edge of the territory."
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Smokepaw nodded and replied with a sure, why not?
They walked alongside each other, not really talking. But the silence wasn't awkward or comfortable. It was just silence. It was known that Smokepaw liked this, but around Stingpaw she liked to talk. So to end the no talking spree, she asked a question.
"Soooo. The weather's good, right?"
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:27 pm

"Yeah, the weather is quite great," he replied, "A bit windy!" he almost laughed.

OOC: Sorry about not posting and posts being short. Busy week.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next