Welcome
Welcome to New Era! A Roleplaying Site based on the Fiction book series Warriors, by Erin Hunter. This is a place where members can let their creativity flow, meet new friends and have fun! The clans moved to a new territory and have fanned out into different parts of lands, claiming it as their own. And now it’s time for a new generation of warriors to lead the clans on their quest of survival! You can make a character, join a clan and start roleplaying in the threads of that clan! Battle against other clans or tribes and protect your territory from trespassers and pesky twolegs. The possibility is endless at New Era!
Affiliates
Top 100 Feline RPGs Top 50 Warrior Cat RPG's Top 100 Warriors
The Fate of Five Warrior Cats RP TSNv2 - A Semi- Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay Conflicting Rivals AWRP Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
Thunderclan

A Windclan Mentor (CLOSED)

:: Windclan

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Windclan Mentor (CLOSED)

Post by megarin on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:25 pm

"She should not be proud of me. I was coward. Running away from my father was coward. She was rouge; not Clan. She would not wish for me to live here. She used to hate Clans," Stingpaw was still mumbling as he stared at the ground. "My mother is not in Starclan. perhaps there is another place in the stars for a rouge."
Stingpaw's eyes went distant as he remembered his mother. Her love, her bravery, her skills. He missed her so much.

"Father! Father? Why is Mum sleeping in some weird shiny teeth?"
"I told you she's gone! Just leave me alone!"
"But Father...."
"Go to your den before I unsheathe my claws on you!"
"But what about Mother? We can't leave her here! Why won't she get up? Is she okay?"
"I told you to go to your den!"
"But, but Mother....?"

That was the time he stopped speaking normally. He used to know how to talk. But now he was afraid to. He didn't talk for the longest time. He forgot how. And now he was relearning. In a most painful way.

Want me to make you a Warriors Collage? PM me! What kind of cats do you want? I choose Medicine Cats!
Lemon Words
I like the words that are Lemony.
They paint the pictures you feel, don't see.
They make rhythm, songs, and rhymes.
They make us really feel the time.
Don't ask me why I call them Lemon Words.
Whatever works; it's for the birds.
Collage (C) megarin (me); Lemon Words (C) (me); Warrior (C) the Erin Hunters. If you can read this you cheated.
megarin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Windclan Mentor

Post by Smoke on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:35 pm

Smokepaw saw that Stingpaw must've been re-encountering a memory. And it didn't seem to be a good one. He was shivering, with his eyes cloudy and wide. "Stingpaw?! Stingpaw, listen to me," Smokepaw urgently said. She knew what it was like to have one of those painful reminders of something. All she had ever wanted was someone to snap her out of it.
"Ok, maybe your mother didn't really like the clans, but you are not, I repeat NOT a coward. You ran away from your father to save your own life. You risked being caught by him, and most cats wouldn't do that. Your mother may dislike, or even hate the clans, but she's probably just happy to see that you're safe. From the way you have described him, your father wasn't a nice cat." She breathed in a long breath after saying all of that.
To shake him up this much, the memory must've been horrible.

asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I wrote down "happy."
They told me I didn't understand the assignment
and I told them they didn't understand life.
-John Lennon

Smoke

View user profile http://newerarp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:25 pm

"I- I- I am sorry," he stuttered. "I was--- remembering. Things, umm, yeah?" he was questioning himself as he stepped out of his past trance.
He missed his mother terribly. He only knew her for a few moons. Why was life so cruel? Why did she leave? Why was his father so mean? He felt his eyes water up. Of course cats didn't actually drip tears, but their eyes watered and the fur around their eyes was sometimes stained dark with moisture.

Want me to make you a Warriors Collage? PM me! What kind of cats do you want? I choose Medicine Cats!
Lemon Words
Collage (C) megarin (me); Lemon Words (C) (me); Warrior (C) the Erin Hunters. If you can read this you cheated.
megarin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke on Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:30 pm

Smokepaw looked at Stingpaw in slight pity. The memory is probably very emotional. The young tom is usually so quiet and acts like a know-it-all to the other apprentices, so you wouldn't think he was this... damaged.
Smokepaw remembered the day Leerheart had found Stingpaw at the edge of the border. Ooc: If you aren't ok with the story of how he was found I can edit it.
Smokekit, barely 5 moons at the time, had been playing with the older apprentices. The game was Tiger vs. Lion, where you had to argue until one of you won and if you got tied, you had to use your tails to battle- if the apprentices weren't playing with a kit they would actually fight.
"Whitestar!!!" A muffled sounding voice came from the entrance to the camp. Leerheart came through and ran to the leader's den with a kit that seemed to be Smokekit's age.
Excitement sparked through the very young she-cats eyes. If it's a different clan-kit I'm going to show it what it means to be a Windclan member! She had thought. She slowly crept closer and closer to the den until she could eaves-drop.
"-but it's a rouge's kit, Whitestar." She heard her future mentor's voice come from inside. "I do not care Leerheart! I thought you would understand my decision!" Whitestar bellowed.
"I do Whitestar! But Starclan told me-" He was cut off by the deputy, Burntmemories. "We do not care what Starclan told you Leerheart. He's just a kit! There is no way something that bad could happen to us because of him!"
Right then Smokekit caught the eye of the scared-looking kit. She could easily tell that it was a rouge from what the older cats were saying. She squealed when she was lifted up by her scruff and brought into the very den where the 3 important members were. Leerheart had seen her and picked her up.
"What do you think we should do with the rouge, Smokekit?" Leerheart asked her. She looked scared and nervous, as Whitestar said, "Why are you asking her?! She's just a kit!"
"Yes, but even a kit can be smarter than a Starclan warrior at times." He replied.
Suddenly braveness filled Smokekit as she answered her future mentor, "I believe we should make him an apprentice. Windclan is low on both warriors and apprentice's, so as long as he proves to be loyal, he should be a part of our clan." She didn't talk to Stingkit until after both of their ceremonies.

"I'll be here whenever you want to talk about it, Stingpaw."

I wrote down "happy."
-John Lennon

Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:31 pm

"Oh, yes. Thank you for your time to talk," he replied. The wind was dieing down and he went back to the apprentices' den. He padded over this nest and lay down. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep....

There was fresh green grass all around. Why was it so weird here? He was dreaming, wasn't he?
There we trees. Actual trees. He hadn't seen trees in a long time. Since before he could barely remember.
He lay down in the softest moss he had ever felt. It was in between two roots of a large oak tree. It was so soft, and warm too.... Wait. Warm moss? Moss wasn't warm.... Was it getting warmer?
Suddenly the moss under his turned red. Moss wasn't red either. The red moss turned into a liquid. The grass also turned red and the trees melted into the river. A river of blood....

Stingpaw snapped awake with a start. He felt wet and sticky. He smelt the metallic tang of blood. He looked over to see nasty gashes all over his body. He jumped up and saw his nest infested with thorns. Someone had placed some of the longest thorns he has ever seen in his nest! He ran out of the den screaming, not knowing what cats he was tripping over as he stumbled to find the exit.

Lemon Words
megarin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Smokepaw woke up groggily to screaming. Whoever has decided to destroy my ears will have their tongue on a stick, she thought, highly annoyed by the kit sounding shouts. She got off her moss bed and saw Stingpaw wasn't in his. Instead there was blood and thorns.
Smokepaw's eyes widened when she saw the words they made. River. Smokepaw ran out of the den in full speed and clattered against a hard object. She didn't notice who it was and yelled out "Where's Stingpaw!?" She asked incredibly urgent as a deep and raspy voice replied, "You mean Sting?" She looked toward the voice and saw who it was. It was... Rain. Smokepaw's eyes widened in fear. This was NOT a cat to be messed with.

I wrote down "happy."
-John Lennon

Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:04 pm

Stingpaw looked around to see black all around. Where was he? He better not be dead. He started running but it didn't feel like he was moving. he ran faster. He thought he saw a cat ahead and ran faster. The cat ahead was walking, not even running. He ran as fast as he could but couldn't catch up to the walking cat. He kept running and running.
Suddenly the ground gave way. Somehow he was in an even darker place now. How could something be darker then the previous darkness? He started running again and he heard a voice.
"Bumble...." the voice called eerily. "Bumble...."
"Sting...." this voice was different, rougher. The two voices merged, "Bumble.... Sting...."
"Stingkit...." this voice was even more then the first voice. "Bumble.... Sting.... Stingkit...."
Stingpaw...." the newest voice recited his current name. It was clearer than the other voices. "Bumble.... Sting.... Stingkit.... Stingpaw.... Stingpaw.... Stingpaw? Stingpaw!"
He jerked up. Was it possible he just had a dream inside a dream? He thought he had woke up before, but maybe he just transferred dreams. Was that even possible? He hoped it was just a dream inside a dream and none of it was real.
He felt around. He wasn't in his nest. Where was he? Maybe it wasn't a dream inside a dream.... maybe it was all real.

Lemon Words
megarin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:17 pm

It was now the day after an apprentice named Leapardpaw found Stingpaw right outside camp and Rain had come for a visit. Stingpaw was now in the medicine cat's den while his father was being held prisoner by a rock pile which he was tied to. Smokepaw was also in the medicine cat den since she had gotten into a brutal fight with the brutal rouge. She had a scratch going across her face, thankfully not hitting her eyes or nose. But it would never really go away, that's for sure.
The young gray -Ooc: Just found out I was using the wrong gray- she-cat was sitting next to an out cold Stingpaw. He was twitching and squirming in his sleep, so at east she knew he wasn't dead. So much had happened in the last 24 hours that Smokepaw had a hard time grasping it all.
Stingpaw slept in a moss bed with very large thorns -which was thrown out-, he ran and blacked out, Smokepaw awoke and battled Rain all by herself since the other cats were frozen with fear and now here they both were. Scratched, bruised, and bleeding. She remembered what the blood had spelled last night and shivered. Smokepaw hoped Stingpaw would wake soon, but when he did he'd probably trip from all the webs that are covering him.

I wrote down "happy."
-John Lennon

Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Stingpaw's nightmares didn't stop. He would think he'd have woken for real until he started falling, or running, or seeing strange cats, or hearing strange cats. Everywhere he woke it was black. Everything was black.
Right now he was running from a pack of voices that he couldn't identify and that were impossible to see. They were everywhere. Echoing around him. "Stingpaw.... Stingpaw...."
Were the voices getting clearer? He thought they might be. But then again, in dreams anything was possible. Except for discovering the cats calling his name.
"Stingpaw.... Stingpaw...? Stingpaw? Stingpaw.... Stingpaw. Stingpaw!" his name was sounding funny now. He giggled as he ran and started reciting his name.
"Stingpaw! Sting....paw! Stingpaw.... Stingpaw? Stingpaw!" his voice merged with the one calling his name. He felt himself trip and fall. No, he was still falling.
Suddenly he flailed his paws and woke up. He thought it was for real this time. His eyes opened and turned wide with fear. Was he finally awake?
Sitting next to him was Smokepaw, his only friend. She stared at him seeing his eyes were open. He thought she called his name. Her lips were moving but he couldn't hear her. Wait, he could hear her, but it sounded weird. He started giggling again as he noticed why. He was covered in cobwebs! His ears were blocked with them.
But he couldn't move his forepaws to get them off. It hurt too much.
"Smokepaw," he rasped in a vice dry from dehydration, "I can not move my forepaws without pain. Would you please remove the cobweb from the ears? Also I am in need of.... the water. And of the prey."

Lemon Words
megarin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:16 am

Smokepaw was relieved when Stingpaw had woken, but now she was kind of freaked about how he had giggled. That was well beyond weird. She noticed that he was talking as if he were as proper as Windstar himself, which she supposed should be avoided for now. She had other problems on her paws as she walked toward the fresh kill pile.
On her way there she hissed at Rain, who was still tied up to the rocks. She brought back her friend a very fat bunny. What'd this rabbit eat? Dogs? She thought as she went into the only fully sheltered den in the entire Windclan camp. She looked to her right and saw Stingpaw, who was sort of still giggling here and there.
She dropped the prey in front of him, by the little bowl the Med. cat had made with water filled in it.
"You alright Stingpaw? Do you want me to get Rainfur?" She asked the young tom.

I wrote down "happy."
-John Lennon

Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:44 am

"No, no. I am fine; I don't need Rainfur," he replied and stopped his giggling.
His body felt funny. It felt wobbly. He looked down and saw all the cobwebs on him. There were also patches of chewed up marigold. Why were there so many?
He started nibbling on the rabbit that Smokepaw had given him. It was tasty but he couldn't finish but a few bites. His stomach couldn't handle it.
"Thanks, but you can eat the rest of the rabbit," he said to Smokepaw and dipped his head to drink some water. "I cannot finish the rabbit. It is big."

Lemon Words
megarin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:40 pm

He's so... formal, Smokepaw thought as she finished off the rabbit. She decided to ask him about it.
"Umm... Stingpaw? Why is it that you talk so -Uhh oddly?" She herself was talking awkwardly now. A cats speech wasn't usually questioned, so she had no idea how to.

I wrote down "happy."
-John Lennon

Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:24 pm

"Oh, my speech? I, um.... Just talk in this manner so unusual. It is.... memories I have not yet forgotten," he replied to her question. "I know not how to talk. Not since the death of the mother. I remember how to talk not."
He turned away from her and looked sadly at the ground. He stared at a beetle that was crawling around. When the bug got caught in some cobwebs he flicked his tail over it to free the black and red beetle.
He watched the beetle fly away. It flew out of the den. It was so free compared to him.

Lemon Words
megarin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Smokepaw watched her fellow apprentice with sympathy. He had just freed a beetle when any regular young tom would've chased it. Regarding what he just said, well she didn't really know how to reply to him without making him think she had feelings for him or make it seem as if she disliked him.
She sighed and got up to sit next to Stingpaw, who was still covered in webs since the thorns last night had scratched him up pretty good.
"You know, Stingpaw, when I have memories of Leerheart, I pretend as if he's still alive. That nothing from the Thunderpath happened. But it never truly works. I'm the coward here, since I can't even live up to my fears. But you have. You're talking aren't you? If I had the memories you had, I'd have left the camp already," She said a little bit hesitant. She hoped she didn't give him any ideas about leaving. She wouldn't know what to do without him as her friend.

I wrote down "happy."
-John Lennon

Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:56 pm

"I shall not leave the camp. The cats here have been nice to me," he replied.
He sniffed the air and smelt something familiar. At first he thought it was warm and good, but then he recognized it as bad. His eyes went wide as he mumbled something. He went distant as memories flooded his eyes; making everything blurry and hard to see.

Lemon Words
megarin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:35 pm

Smokepaw inwardly sighed with a small amount of relief. Just then she smelt Rain, Stingpaw's rouge father. She saw her friend freeze up with cloudy eyes. She turned around toward the entrance and snarled at the intruder.
"What do you want, Foxdung?" She asked bitterly. This cat had hurt her only friend, and she wasn't afraid of a little blood shed. The only blood that will be shed is his, she thought with a loud hiss at Rain.
"Well, hello to you too Smokepaw. I haven't seen you since you were a kit," The rouge said. Smokepaw stopped in her tracks. He knew me?!

I wrote down "happy."
-John Lennon

Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin on Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Stingpaw stared ahead. He saw a red gleam and knew exactly what it was. His father's eyes. He was so scared.... But he had to face his fears.
"Greetings, Father," He said as he bowed his head over; his eyes closed. His head was till bowed as he glared with pained and maybe even angry eyes at his father's own eyes.

Lemon Words
megarin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Smokepaw was still frozen until she heard Stingpaw greet his father. She was slightly confused what Rain was doing unchained and why her friend was still bowing to that... monster. He's killed plenty of forest cats, and yet no one would make sure he didn't break out?! Why is it that everyone else is mouse-brained! She thought before addressing the red-eyed tom.
"You didn't answer my question Rain," She spat out his name. "You know you aren't and never will be welcomed in the forest."
"Ah, unfortunately yes," He said, not sounding very unfortunate. "But my son is," He looked at Stingpaw.

I wrote down "happy."
-John Lennon

Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by prettypink32 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:55 pm

---Hey you guys mind me joining in? I was maybe hoping that I could create a cat to make Stingpaw's mentor if that's ok with you megarin? Plus you both seem to be onto something quite big... and Smoke is refusing to tell me anything -.-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:16 pm

Ooc: Yeah you can join in Liz. I don't know about the mentor thing though so you'll have to wait for Megarin to come on.

I wrote down "happy."
-John Lennon

Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:44 am

OOC: Yeah I need a mentor and Whitestar isn't on to give me one. I'll ask mini.

Lemon Words
megarin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:52 am

{Rain's point of view}
The grey tom sneaked closer to his son, like a shadow. He was ready to have some fun. It was so endearing to watch these young cats. It would be nice to hurt them.... But not yet. Not.... Yet.
He traiced a claw along his son's face, down his throat, across his belly, and back up to the throat. He was careful not to puncture the skin. Too much.
This would be fun! After he kidnapped his youngest son, he would go for his other five sons. And after that, his daughter who was somewhat falling in his own footsteps! So much fun was planned!

Lemon Words
megarin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:26 pm

Ooc: The entire time I read that I was like "Oooooh Crap" :O- Also Rain is kind of your cat so I'll let you play him mostly.

Smokepaw saw that Rain was hurting him and thinking at the same time about something else. Never a good combo. "Get your filthy paws off of him!" She snarled, going into a fighting stance. She got closer to the intruding tom.
"You aren't welcomed here. Never have been and never will," To make her sentence sound revolting she hissed at the end. Rain looked at her

I wrote down "happy."
-John Lennon

Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:37 pm

{Back to Stingpaw! Very Happy}
He watched dazed as Smokepaw interrupted Rain's fury. This wasn't going to be pretty. If there was one cat not to pick a fight with it was Rain! And Smokepaw was challenging him!
He laid his ears flat, shaking his head while mouthing "No," but he didn't think Smokepaw had seen him. He hoped she did.

Lemon Words
megarin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:44 pm

Out of the corner of her eye, Smokepaw saw her defeated friend mouth no over and over again. She stepped even closer to rain, her own eyes flashing red so much that they seemed to have taken a life on their own. It felt like she became incredibly powerful and could do anything she wanted to Rain.
"I said. Leave. Him. ALONE!" She yelled the last word and tackled the dangerous tom to the floor and tried to do the Killing Bite but the rouge was too fast. She snarled and jumped onto Rain. A sudden memory of a different cat came to her of seeing a great battle and what looked like a few apprentices jumped onto a large and evil looking cat. The memory was there 1 one second and gone the next. She fought even harder with the cat.
Her teeth gripped his hind leg and he howled in pain before grabbing her scruff and throwing her against the rock wall. She hissed in pain but still got up and looked at the attacker with pure anger in her eyes.

I wrote down "happy."
-John Lennon

Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top